High arched feet

Footlover123456

Footlover123456
Posted

Hello all, new to the forum. be gentle 

Always had a bit of a thing for feet and nice toes, lately I can’t take my eyes of high arches when I’m out and about and looking at women in heels, is this something others do ?

thanks in advance 

Posted

certainly is, mind you I was born with high arches so am mainly looking for shoes I'll look good in myself

Posted

Absolutely Footlover, there is nothing better than a beautiful well cared for set of feet and hands. I think they say a lot about a woman, at least a lot about what matters to me, lol. I’m with you!

Posted

High arches are such a turn on. Love seeing standing on tiptoes x

Posted
7 hours ago, legs4days said:

High arches are such a turn on. Love seeing standing on tiptoes x

for me its a daily thing, my feet mean I don't have much choice, just like Barbie they are permanently shaped like this, its great when shoe shopping

Posted

This is very much what others do. You have no idea the foot fetish us probably the most popular one. Ancient cultures adored a woman's beautiful foot which signified beauty and fertility. And subconsciously, if that woman, even her extremities are beautiful then she's beautiful all over. Like worshipping a goddess you kiss her feet out of adoration. Eventho this fetish varies for everyone. I like perfect pedicured baby toes and yes high arches and supple moisturized skin (no corns, not too veiny) yet clean and fresh other guys like any ugly foot and even dirty ones yuck but to each his own. Yes it's very much what alot of men and even some women do. Oh yea and beautiful feet in nylon sexy pantyhose.... Ugh!!! Hot!! Turn on.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Yes I like high arches on a slim female foot - they make the foot look so much more elegant, especially in high heels.

There's a new foot model on insta that I found yesterday with a very sexy look. She's clearly an amateur and artisitic so she has no idea about how many of us fetish boys there are! She's taking requests for photo poses (not even necessarily feet) and seems open to even sending worn items of clothing...

Her username there is arches_darling - be good to encourage as many sexy women to offer their services (and toes!) as possible!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

High arches are the cherry on top. They make gorgeous feet just better