Phantom Feeling

Lilandian

Posted

So I've been wearing a collar for a while now, decided to keep it on whenever I'm not going anywhere or doing anything,

Sometimes I even sleep with it on just because I tend not to notice it's there half the time.

After a little while of doing this, I noticed that when I take it off, sometimes it feels like it's still there, which is an odd yet interesting feeling.

People have described a similar feeling with glasses which is known as phantom glasses syndrome.

A bizarre sensation yet I don't necessarily hate it. Out of curiosity, has anyone else experienced this with anything?

Posted

I have with glasses lol but still waiting on my first collar

Posted
29 minutes ago, little_sunshine said:

I have with glasses lol but still waiting on my first collar

When you do, maybe you'll feel the same thing haha

Posted

This is not entirely uncommon. During the seven years of slave training in my dynamic, the submissive wears their collar 24/7 (only removed for safety considerations). At the end of that training, they are branded and the collar is removed for a one year "proving" period. Both individuals that have reached property status with me reported this phenomenon. I'd even catch kitty touching at her neck, looking for the collar that represented her security and strength, the commitment of our relationship. The collar is a very powerful representation of any dynamic!

Posted
25 minutes ago, Cade said:

This is not entirely uncommon. During the seven years of slave training in my dynamic, the submissive wears their collar 24/7 (only removed for safety considerations). At the end of that training, they are branded and the collar is removed for a one year "proving" period. Both individuals that have reached property status with me reported this phenomenon. I'd even catch kitty touching at her neck, looking for the collar that represented her security and strength, the commitment of our relationship. The collar is a very powerful representation of any dynamic!

That's exactly it!  At one point without thinking I reached up to adjust it and then realised I didn't have it on.