Stretching

Posted

Hi 

I hope this is the right place to post here but I need some advice on anal and vaginal stretching. Daddy and I are keen to achieve a significant gape on both. I have done well on vaginal stretching to date but we want a bit more. We have used various items such as balls and apples to achieve the stretch. With regards to anal stretching I have a set of plugs and can comfortably wear the middle sized one. Any advice much appreciated. 

Posted

For me it’s about regular stretching a few days apart which gives the muscles chance to recover but without them going back to the usual position. The other tips are make sure you’re clean & plenty of lube. Something else that’s really good is an inflatable plug. From personal experience try to relax & try not to think about stretching because that just tenses everything up. I know you’ve got a set of plugs maybe see if you can get one that’s in between the one you can use comfortably & the one you can’t. A gradual step might help even if it’s 1/4 of an inch for example. If you’d like to talk in detail then feel free to DM me.

Posted

Personally, i use the inflatable plug to help stretch, but just like Cheshire mentioned you need to do regular stretching. i started off with wearing the inflatable plug and every night i would expel it. It is probably best to go up one two pumps each time. Don't want to risk injuring yourself. Now, i can expel 32 and take a beer bottle at this point. A set of plugs is good to use also. i find that since i stretch a lot that the inflatable is easier for me. If you DM me, i will tell you exactly which inflatable plug i get. You'll want two so you can use one to expel and one to wear. 

Posted

Please I’d like to know which one 

• 7 months later...
Posted
On 12/5/2020 at 4:49 PM, Daddysgirl-4007 said:

Hi 

I hope this is the right place to post here but I need some advice on anal and vaginal stretching. Daddy and I are keen to achieve a significant gape on both. I have done well on vaginal stretching to date but we want a bit more. We have used various items such as balls and apples to achieve the stretch. With regards to anal stretching I have a set of plugs and can comfortably wear the middle sized one. Any advice much appreciated. 

We have been doing this with my wife's pussy since 2015. We don't use plugs. Several times a week while watching TV I will pull her pussy open with 4 fingers from each hand in up to my thumbs.one hand on top and one under her ass. The one underneath is where I pull and stretch her really firmly. She is permanently loose by now and has nice gape. I also pull on deeper circular rings of muscle and she loves this too. It's lots of fun, cheap and always leads to more fun.