Exploring Foot Fetish

Posted (edited)

As mentioned on another thread - I'm fairly new to the lifestyle and am after some advice from my fellow foot fetish kinksters on how to explore my kink

I'm sure my fetish is not unique but I love women wearing sexy high heels (whether that's boots or shoes).  One of my passions is having the permission to be able remove those beautiful feet from the heels.  The smell of hot bare feet (in my opinion the hotter the feet the better) coming out of the heels is such a turn on.  There's nothing better than being able to sniff hot smelly feet and being beneath them covering my face...........and that's where my limited knowledge of the fetish ends - I dont know what to do or try next with the feet/toes after that. 

I'm open to suggestions and would like to know what else is out there to try - so that I'm not always doing the same kind of thing

Thank for taking the time to read this, hopefully it makes sense and I look forward to hearing from you 

Edited by Deleted Member
typo
Posted

The thing is.  This might be all that interests you.

*and that's perfectly fine*

But would would you like to happen next?  

So....  she instructs you to take off her heels.  You can feel the heat as you remove the shoe.  As you carefully lift the heel off and place it down carefully, you get a small whiff of the aroma.

Some sample ideas.

Scenario 1.

With her shoes off, she has you lie on your back.  She smothers your face with her hot smell feet, rubbing them across your face, or chest.  She sees how excited you are by this and gives you permission to masturbate, which could involve her enjoying how much you enjoy her feet and bigging this up.  Or taunting you for being so turned on, the more she taunts you - the harder you get.

Scenario 2.

Her feet are hot and sore.  She has you massage them.  Perhaps she has a favourite oil ready (or, you've been prepared, and brought one) as you sooth her aches with a sensual foot massage.

You enjoy this as it is helping her, and yes, you can't help but get that aroma you love.

Scenario 3.

You come closer to sniff and are told to kiss every part of her foot, sweetly and carefully, like you're making love to her foot with your mouth.   You suck each toe gently one by one as you taste and smell her delightfully.

Posted

Nylons... hot. Also I follow a lot of foot models on Instagram anything pantyhose or young perfect toes there’s everything and many of them have an and charge for pics videos and if you’re lucky maybe find one you can pay to do a session for you : )
Some I know even will do their nails whatever color you want or outfits etc if you it and they send it back to you used...

Posted

Hi @eyemblacksheep

Thanks for your reply - you've put some good ideas up there to think about 

I really do like those scenarios you've mentioned - definitely food for thought

Posted

there's a lot of common things people into foot fetish like - but - nothing is uniform and that's OK.

So, for myself - someone treating me to their hot, sweaty, smelly, feet is a treat - but there's other foot guys who would hate that.

Posted

I thought I was a weirdo for liking smelly sweaty feet. I love when my ex wore sneakers cause it made her feet sweaty and I would just put them to my nose and sniff for a few minutes. She didn't like my foot fetish at first the she loved it she got her feet done every two weeks for me