Daddy, will you please spank me?

pomonagirl

Posted

"Daddy...will you please spank me?" i bat my eyes, accentuated by the long false lashes and glittery make up.

"Of course," He says. He stands up and faces the bed.

"Actually...daddy...can i lay on your lap?"

Needless to say, he is willing to oblige. i direct him to sit on the bed, with his legs outstretched in front of him. Once settled, i climb up on the bed with him and lay across his lap.

i feel him lift the furry hem of the satiny red micro-skirt. i'd worn his early Christmas present tonight...my very first "Santa" themed lingerie set. i filled it out beautifully and it had been working it's magic over the last 30 minutes or so.

Underneath i'm wearing some red lacy panties, black garter belt and black stockings. i feel his hand caress my thigh.

"Do you mind if I touch you like this?" He says.

"mmmm, yes daddy, it feels so good..." i purr.

He takes his time, caressing my thighs, my ass. Gripping my curves.

The first smack is a shock, but in a good way. i close my eyes and relax my pose.

Another caress...another smack.

"mmmmmm..." i wiggle my ass invitingly.

He picks up the pace, alternating cheeks and ramping up the intensity. It gets harder to take.

"Tell me to breathe, daddy" i say.

"Breathe, baby, you sexy whore..."

He goes on...and on...he asks me do i want him to stop?

Do i want it harder?

i squeeze my eyes shut grimacing. i shake my head "No", then, "Yes".

i cry in to the pillow, squirming in his grasp.

Caressing me again, i start to feel the heat on my cheeks.

"Is my ass pink, daddy?"

The lighting in his bedroom is low but he looks closely and confirms that it's not only pink, but glowing red.

Half-awake in the early dawn light, it's one of the first things i am aware of. The subtle, yet nagging sting. Stretching, i smile big, remembering the wonderful spanking he gave me last night.

i feel so peaceful today.

i needed the change of scenery, the use, and the spanking.

"Thank you for spanking me, daddy..."

Posted

As a lover of spanking this is what I dream of all too often 😍