Mummification

Anythingtaboo

Anythingtaboo
Posted

Any mummification fans? What are your favorite materials to wrap your partner, or be wrapped in?

Anythingtaboo
Posted

Which material do you like on your skin? Any ideas?

cautiousswitch
Posted

Cling wrap base with a second lair of thick tape.

• 3 months later...
Posted

I was dating a guy who suddenly asked me to tape him up.. had only cling film at home but a lot :)  also he wanted his head /face only mouth and nose for air to be left out and for the first time ... ***y good job ...but question- I felt a bit ***d as like an accessory to someone’s impulsive fantasy. 
How to understand if a person  is really into it because nothing special happened after that :) 

Posted

I've tried the wrap u put on pallets thick black plastic it's so thick 

cautiousswitch
Posted
10 hours ago, DangerousbutNice said:

I was dating a guy who suddenly asked me to tape him up.. had only cling film at home but a lot :)  also he wanted his head /face only mouth and nose for air to be left out and for the first time ... ***y good job ...but question- I felt a bit ***d as like an accessory to someone’s impulsive fantasy. 
How to understand if a person  is really into it because nothing special happened after that :) 

How much did you discuss it both before hand and afterwards? 

Mummification is rarely impulsive.  It's something the person being mummified has usually thought about a little.  So, what were his expectations? "I just want to see what it feels like," is not an unreasonable response, but it should carry the realization that the person doing the mummifying is putting some effort into satisfying the mummy's curiosity and it would be nice if the mummy expressed gratitude for this.  "I want to be wrapped up and..." teased, spanked, humiliated... More indulgent of the mummy's fantasies but also more opportunity for the mummifier to say, "No, I'm not interested."  Or the mummifier can spring a quid pro quo on the mummy, "Yes, I'll do that but then I would like to try..."  Nothing special happened afterwards - what were you expecting to happen and did you discuss this?

Did you ask if the experience was what he thought it would be? Did you tell him your impressions of the experience? 

Posted

Some people like it to wrapped up I liked it wen I happened to me I was plugged and wrapped for a full night and only breathable threw my nose was left there xxx

Posted

bandages of course, I like to be traditional lol

• 1 month later...
Posted

i have experienced: saran wrap, cling wrap, and cotton gauze bandages followed by 3 layers of duct tape. 

But, i would love to be mummified in multiple layers of plaster gauze bandages.  to become a living statue and/or then be encased for several days.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I absolutely love mummification, but unfortunately i can never fully do it including my arms i like to leave my head free but have my mouth gagged so i can see myself completely wrapped in beautiful cling film or duct tape thats my main source or wrapping materials but as i mentioned i can only do my legs upto my chest under the armpits and just find it hard to do it with my arms but until i find someone whos willing then I can live with it for now.

Posted

Sounds perfect since I always loved Egypt and Mummies so mummification is way too awesome and I'd use anything as long as it wraps and hard to escape 😉