Rating for photo competitions

Wo****

Posted

Having entered some of the photo competitions I've noticed that they are still rated with the stars rather than likes.

Does anyone else think the likes are better? I've had a few 3 star ratings and although it doesn't bother me as I love how I look, for those less secure or confident it could be disheartening. 

Could we have likes rather than ratings for the competitions too?

Posted

I would prefer a like instead of stars, my stumpy thumbs sometimes hits the wrong star and I Accidentally give them a low rating😬

Posted

Bounty you look fantastic sod the stars and likes I’ve sent you a gift 🎁

Posted
24 minutes ago, TAROTT said:

Bounty you look fantastic sod the stars and likes I’ve sent you a gift 🎁

Thank you  😊😙

Posted

Likes would be better and consistent with other bits of the forum. That said it's a competition so maybe it needs to be stars?

I still give any picture I rate in these contests 5 stars or I don't rate it at all. To me that seems the fair thing to do.

Posted

A simple like would be enough, no need for ratings, you either like a photo or you don't, and I'd imagine in comps it would be easier to count, rather than working out averages the star system must create,

Posted
1 hour ago, pinky-bottom said:

I would prefer a like instead of stars, my stumpy thumbs sometimes hits the wrong star and I Accidentally give them a low rating😬

Though you know what they say about small thumbs and fingers...🤪