Seeking good Femdom books...

Dearelliot

Posted

Any suggestions on good Femdom books?    

Posted

are we talking fiction?  or informative? or erotica? or...?

Posted

transformation used to sell some good fiction ones

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

IMO "Stories Real or imagined" like a novel. Most important leave out the erotic descriptions on how beautiful and well  built the mistress is.   All  Dominant Mistresses  are  naturally beautiful despite their age or body shape. She is subtle, soft spoken, in charge, and not reluctant to punish when necessary! As a matter of fact she enjoys seeing men cry and beg  so she is quick to find fault!~

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

If it's real life Femdom literature you are interested in? May I suggest the Journals of Mistress Scarlet, that recount the total domination of her deeply submissive husband. This is authentic and well written Femdom of the highest calibre, imaginative, stimulating and intriguing. Mistress Scarlet is a cruel and pitiless woman, who is also a talented writer. You will not be disappointed! I've provided a link to her Journals.

msscarletuk.wordpress* my-diaries

Edited by Deleted Member
*External link removed
Posted

There were some fiction stories in Bitch Goddess: the Spiritual Path father Dominant Woman by Pat Califia and Drew Cambell, but it's a mixed-genre book: fiction, poetry, essays, etc. 

There's also a fascinating account of a dominant named Georgia Strong in Carol Queen's The Leather Daddy and the Femme, but it's not primarily a femdom novel. 

Midori's Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink has at least first-hand account of her domination experience.

SubmarineBottom_15
Posted

Literotica is a great resource also!