Am I bi because of a fetish

Mo****

Posted

I may be being a little ignorant but I don't fancy men , ive never looked at a bloke and thought he's fit, but I do have an attraction to womens underwear and clothing on another man but having said that I can say the same if I'm looking at a woman, I also do like to wear female clothes and often wondered what would happen if I was in a room with a man in female clothing?.

Posted

eyy, i my self love wearing a bit of womans clothing. ive got a bigger panty collection than anybody. i can almots gaurentee it.

when i was younger i remember having a few man crushes. not often but going "damn, young rodger waters was kinda sexy"

ive also caught my self checking out a guys ass in panties before.

i think its your fetish for womens underwear. some guys can rock it well, a nice butt is a nice butt, doesnt really matter who its attached too?

ive contemplated if im gay, straight, bi, trans.

And ive realized over the years. im just a straight guy who likes wearing womens clothing, and can appreciate the human form inside of frilly lacey things.

ive even said my self, if i could choose to be gay i would. i would rather date men, but im not really attracted to men like that.

ive even been drugged/***d by a guy. was THE BEST head ive ever gotten in my life. so knowing id rather date a man, and the sex is better. i cant help but accept im straight.

its weird, cross dressing is in this weird grey void, everybody gotta assume your gay bi or trans just because you like feeling cute sometimes.

Posted

sorry for wall of text, it just destroyed any format i was attempting.

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Go with what you enjoy, dont worry about labels.

Posted

i dont think its the label. its the confusion if you actually like men or not. labels aside, a guy gets weird when hes not sure if he wants to munch on a cock or not.

Posted

I’m bi sexual and I enjoy sex with both men and women.As for attraction I’m more inclined towards women.With men I like to be dominant and sadistic and with women I like to submit. By nature I’m not gay so I was pleasantly surprised/ shocked when I had my first experience with a man . I totally enjoyed the power of control and attraction wasn’t on the cards , I just loved punishing and being pleasured. All I can say is try it and see how you feel, don’t stress if both floats your boat .

Posted

I maybe would try it but I also think it would have to be the right person, no pressure in the situation if you understand what I mean

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

You will never know till you try. Dont be afraid to try.

Posted

Its difficult really as I have spoke to some crossdressers and its hard to find someone that might like to meet for me to just see how things go, obviously covid at the mo means no meeting.

• 1 month later...
Shinylover-3910
Posted

There's a few of us confused about our sexuality because of a fetish. I'm massively into shiny nylon sports shorts and enjoy seeing them on women and men but in different roles. With women it's a gentler, sexual thing (like underwear) but with men I like to see them dominated wearing them (like boxing or wrestling). On women I  like clothes that can be worn outside but look like they should be in the bedroom (leather, nylon, satin dress, latex). Like a lot of men on here, I dont find other men attractive as such, its more situations and scenarios. I'd love to meet another guy anonymously, perhaps both of us wear a sexy mask or hood and our favourite sexy clothing...I would wear my sexy shorts (of course) and perhaps some high heels and stockings to make me feel feminine and *** as I was been overpowered and punished! I have to keep my shorts on though as the naughty feeling goes as soon as they're removed...its all about the shorts for me! Lol

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Certain clothes make me the same way

Posted

uurgh to labels, i thought i was sr8 and sub, then thought i was bi, then realised Im a bi woman, don't worry about labels worry about do you enjoy does your partner enjoy, if yes to both anyone who doesn't like it can take a running jump

as to whether u wud like to munch cock, a lot of guys try it with a pro Domme who advertises ***d bi, no pressure there indeed u can back out at any time, if u go through and don't like it don't do it again, if you do then wahayyy