This is dumb, I know

GABRIELE-7386

GABRIELE-7386
Posted

So I’ve seen the page that lets you see the list of who has liked your profile. Which that is all well and good except I can’t figure out how to like them in return. I saw a button that had a heart at the top of people’s profile, but that did not have the desired effect.

Someone please help me!

Posted

If you open the members profile and go through their gallery you can like each of their photos individually and this will then appear on their likes list. 

Posted (edited)

In my job where i teach certain skills I always say there is no such thing as a dumb question, and I think it's the same here. You're not sure ask away, there are always those willing to help 😊

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

🙄 you still haven't liked me back!? 😜 just kidding! Hahaha Never a silly question among friends. PixieDust is your girl... she knows all!

Posted

Click on persons picture then click on pink box to like them.

Posted
8 hours ago, Gabriele said:

but that did not have the desired effect.

Why make you think that? 

Posted

Double tap the pic if working from the phone app.

• 2 months later...
Posted

So, I think I see the confusion here:

• the way that Fetish.com presents the "likes" feature to the recipient is "Who liked me?"

• however, the person giving the nod is liking a photo, not the profile.

So, when someone goes to reciprocate, it's not obvious that they're turning appreciation of a photograph rather than of a profile ... until they can't find a way to "like" the profile.

Do I have that right?