Nipple piercings

Ms****

Posted

Anyone with nipple piercing experience??

Does it make your nipples any more sensitive?

What is your preferring jewellery type? A bar or a hoop/ring??

Posted

I'm not sure i would say mine are more sensitive but a bar for me personally is more comfortable than a ring never tried a shield so have no idea how they feel. I like the look of the ring but I was always having problems i had to take my left one out since I changed to a bar its been fine no issues at all. Its more fun having a ring tugged on tho.

Posted

Hi🙏 Yes...horizontal and vertical in left....both a bar & d hoop.....hoops n rings,plus one bar 4 in total thru' horizontal right.
As for sensitivity, yes a definite increase with time & some amazing sensual n sensory pleasures if manipulate,licked n almost Toooo much if resonated with a small bullet vibe........was rather unimpressed with nipple shields,just shield nipples from sensory inputs.........my favourite piercings,by far....

Posted

I'd say my pierced nipple is less sensitive than the unpierced one by far. I have had both rings and bars in it, although it has been nearly 30 years so maybe that has something to do with it. However it can take far more punishment as a consequence and the difference in sensations between the two is quite delicious. And of course it looks fucking cool. 😎

• 3 months later...
Posted

My nipple pericings (8 gauge barbells which I sometime replace with segment rings) most definitely made my nipple more sanative. 

• 7 months later...
Posted

I've both my nipples pierced, now with 4mm ball closure rings. I've found this kind of jewellry most comfortable. A barbell feels also good, but there is a risk to get stuck when stepping into the shower and that can be rather uncomfortable... Generally I'm enjoying my pierced nipples every day and I'm very keen on keeping them. they offer me a lot of stimulation

• 1 month later...
Posted

I think nipple sensitivity depends on the individual person. I did have a nipple piecing a few years ago, but it dimmed the sensation. I was going to have both nipples pierced at that time but changed my mind because of that. I no longer have the stud in, and the sensation is back to being normal ect.