Feet Preference..... all can answer here

Ms****

Posted

To those who really adore feet... I thought it would be interesting to ask about feet!!!

So What is your preference?

* Pedicure only?? ; so no polish, colour or false nails

* polish, fake tips, designs??

How do you like your feet??

Posted
4 hours ago, Msbigbrown said:

To those who really adore feet... I thought it would be interesting to ask about feet!!!

I am into foot worship from Sub Point view I like her feet  to be clean I do like her to have long toe nails but some wont like it

Posted
9 hours ago, Msbigbrown said:

I like a nice pedicure however I also don’t mind no polish, depending on if they’ve been shaped and taken care of. I do like natural nails however false ones also turn me on as they add a bit of length. Either way I love feet lol. I also don’t mind clean feet but I prefer them to have a bit of scent to em😅 

UnderUrDirtyBareSole
Posted

I prefer my ladies feet to be all natural, dirty and sweaty from being barefoot all day

• 1 month later...
SubmarineBottom_15
Posted

Either or for me. If you have beautiful arches and toes pedicure or not I'll probably be hooked :)

Posted

I like them in socks, Converse Hi-tops,

Some shoes, DocMartin boots and I'm open to other types of footwear maybe in fetish clothes it can depend on what other clothes the person is dressed in to accompanying they're footwear.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Polish is a must! Natural toes are an absolute no-go for me! Polish always shows a woman cares about her feet and she knows about its sexiness and attractivity.

My favourite colours are white and a darker kind of red, more cherry-like, less strawberry red. It also may depend on the skin colour... I like white and purple on white girls, red on latinas and black women. 

Shoes I like: High Heel sandals but no strappy heels where the heel is covered! That´s another no-go for me... I want to see as much naked foot skin as possible. Also hate mules and wedges... I mean wedges are like training wheels on a Harley-Davidson. 

Sneakers can be sexy too. Vans Old Skool combined with Mini Skirt and bare legs or Chucks combined with nylons and a mini skirt. 

Posted

Natural and dirty after being barefoot or wearing flip flops. 

Posted
On 1/24/2021 at 4:11 PM, UnderUrDirtyBareSole said:

I prefer my ladies feet to be all natural, dirty and sweaty from being barefoot all day

Me too. 

• 8 months later...
Thatfootsielover
Posted

My preference is nothing fake.  Just pedicured well kept feet.  Nail polish is fine but not necessary 

• 6 months later...