Superhero cosplay?

Posted

Anyone here think cosplayers as superheroes/heroines are so hot?

The tight, revealing outfits, the bondage and power exchange then they’re exposed to kryptonite... ;) What’s not to like?

Posted

As a Marvel guy, I haven't seen too much bondage stuff, unless you count Spider-Man leaving thugs webbed up for the police. I take it this is a DC thing?

FoxRevontulet
Posted

I think k he was refering to cosplayers who do a kinky twist. I personally love cosplay and kink combined. Characters done up in lingerie or domanatrix outfits but in colors or with iconic symbols so you know what character they are. Especially the bonage and rope bottoms all tied up!

Posted
4 hours ago, Pleasurecalculus said:

As a Marvel guy, I haven't seen too much bondage stuff, unless you count Spider-Man leaving thugs webbed up for the police. I take it this is a DC thing?

a lot of the costumes are quite fetish, i particularly like the Invisible Girls Domme one when she went bad

Posted

Super hot id do superman but which would you do the villan chick's are the hot ones😋

Posted

Here's a couple of fun facts - William Moulton Marston, creator of Wonder Woman in 1940, lived in a polyamorous relationship and as a psychologist advocated erotic submission as having the***utic benefits.
Joe Shuster, co-creator of Superman, did not benefit financially from the characters success and spent the 50's drawing bondage comics.
Enjoy! 😁

Posted

Oh, and if anyone here goes to Comic-Con dressed as Judge Dredd - contact me! 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, Mirrors-6451 said:

Oh, and if anyone here goes to Comic-Con dressed as Judge Dredd - contact me! 😊

more likely to go as Judge Hershey lol

Posted
13 minutes ago, Kymi said:

more likely to go as Judge Hershey lol

Chief Judge role-play 😁😈

Posted

I did have thing for Wonder Woman when I was young lad great outfit 

Posted

I know quite a few cos players, locally, and their talents and skills making their own stuff just blows me away.

Posted

Cosplay is awesome and yes it can be integrated with fetish as much as furrys/mascots or in my case femsuit/dollificaton. It's a form of escapism, of being some one or something completely different from who you are. As have been said there is a skill and art to some as it's not just getting a costume. Cosplay is growing more and more with Anime also included. I could Cosplay in public at a comic but would be nervous dollifying up in public unless it was at a Fet event on Halloween. 😂 But as you rightly said seeing it is a kryptonite. 👍 😁 👍

Posted
13 hours ago, Philos said:

I did have thing for Wonder Woman when I was young lad great outfit 

mmm yes, hotpants and boob tube with knee boots

Posted

🤔 hmmm, definitely something I need to do

• 2 months later...
NylonLovinGuy614
Posted

I cosplay as Captain America and Spiderman. Spiderman can be kinda tricky with all the spandex, but Cap is an easy on and off for fun if a sexy Agent Carter wanted to show me her pin up lingerie. As Spiderman Im a sucker for a woman in distress, Black Cat or Spider-Gwen. Id love to do some more cosplay kink fun

• 1 year later...