How to encourage oral sex????

Ms****

Posted

So it’s probably best to get straight to the point.....

How do you encourage a man to take part in oral sex when he is old fashioned and vanilla?

He is basically a virgin to the lifestyle + scene.....

Posted

I would consider oral sex very vanilla, but ok. Is he interested in pleasing you? Giving you pleasure? What happens now if you mention it or try to send him in that direction? Are you giving him oral sex?

Posted

Make it a part of foreplay and say it’s something you want before actual penetration. Men are simple and not mind readers. Communication is key

Posted

A recent discussion with a sub shocked me when she said finding a male that likes giving oral sex is rare!
Something I’ve always loved delivering.

Posted

Could always encourage with things such as flavoured lube, chocolate body ***t, flavoured massage oil etc, etc .....sometimes the thought of taste is half the battle 

Posted
11 minutes ago, RubberMaster1975 said:

A recent discussion with a sub shocked me when she said finding a male that likes giving oral sex is rare!
Something I’ve always loved delivering.

I’ve found a lot of men say they love it but “oops forgot to get around to it luv”.

Posted
4 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Could always encourage with things such as flavoured lube, chocolate body ***t, flavoured massage oil etc, etc .....sometimes the thought of taste is half the battle 

My ex once said he’d do it if he had some fresh strawberries nearby. 🤣 Still didn’t! EVER!

Posted
3 hours ago, Msbigbrown said:

So it’s probably best to get straight to the point.....

How do you encourage a man to take part in oral sex when he is old fashioned and vanilla?

He is basically a virgin to the lifestyle + scene.....

I am a man and I am willing to try but I haven't yet. Hopefully a right lady will approach me Lol. But every sexual fantasy that I have is me giving oral to her. This is real sex to me I like to  please a lady.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

My ex once said he’d do it if he had some fresh strawberries nearby. 🤣 Still didn’t! EVER!

He missed out big time the cheeky buggar .... His loss!!! on both counts with Ex being the stand out word here 😋

Posted
9 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

He missed out big time the cheeky buggar .... His loss!!! on both counts with Ex being the stand out word here 😋

Yep, better off without the bugger 🤣(Happy Australia Day belatedly, Pixie! 🐨)

Posted

I don’t know how to encourage oral sex as I have always loved to give it. I think it is amazing and something I take great pride in giving with great cake and attention to detail. For me, it wouldn’t be good sex without oral.😋

Posted

I’ve been kicking round kink a long time and the more I chat the more this topic fascinates me

Like others I assumed oral sex was pretty much something most people indulged in .... like others I would probably assumed even the most vanilla relationships engaged in oral sex but you know what they say about assuming

Over the last number of years the amount of Dominant men that won’t or don’t perform oral sex astounded me
I know there are long standing , highly experienced dominants that will not perform oral sex

They way I look at it is for some it’s a choice , a boundary and like any other should be respected

Shaming someone because they won’t isn’t ok neither

But yes I did assume which was wrong of me so I would say it’s not as uncommon as everyone thinks

Posted
1 hour ago, angry_g said:

Care*

I'd like it with cake

Posted

Always happy to oblige...n i don't even have to be bribed with cake!😜

Posted
4 minutes ago, Boldbald said:

Always happy to oblige...n i don't even have to be bribed with cake!😜

If oral sex is like cake then your tongue stud is the cherry on the top 😋

Posted
5 minutes ago, Bounty said:

If oral sex is like cake then your tongue stud is the cherry on the top 😋

So to answer the original post question........suggest a decent tongue piercing.....there are digi-motor vibrator units for tongue studs and many stimulating covers for basic stud bar ends........just the responsive pleasure it brings ,make it soooo worth the couple of seconds agony....😜

Posted

I've never tried to get a guy to do it, but I think the way to get someone into what you're into generally is to (1) be enthusiastic about pleasing your partner (if your partner does not mirror your enthusiasm, then I'd personally find a new partner), (2) be open about what you would like, and in terms of oral sex specifically, (3) take steps towards making it as palatable as possible in terms of grooming/hygiene. Some people think I'm crazy for showering so much before sex, but I think warming up with some foreplay in the shower before devouring each other is a great night. 

Posted

Maybe communicate your needs and wants to the person, in a fun and exciting way... you could always watch or look at imagery that stimulates either one or both of you. Start small and build your way up to the kinkier stuff. It takes time but going on that journey of self discovery together can be greatly rewarding and eye opening for both.

Posted

I always thought even vanilla men like giving oral. iv never had a male tell me no.

I love going down on men it's amazing the control you get from doing it.

I'm 1 of the few people who doesnt like a guy to go down on me. 

Posted

This whole topic has just blown my mind. For me the taste of an excited lady is one of life’s dreams. To hear that’s others don’t go there is beyond my comprehension. 

I’m at a loss to solve or answer your original question my sweet, still reeling from the fact that others don’t adore drinking from the heavenly cup. OMG 

Posted

A splendid suggestion Firewitch, you should be a counsellor lol. Love it 😘

Posted
4 minutes ago, Steve78 said:

A splendid suggestion Firewitch, you should be a counsellor lol. Love it 😘

Thanks 😁🔥😁

Posted

No I’ve not given oral yet. I guess we are relatively new in what we are doing together...
Hmmm he ticks ALL the boxes... you know, attentive to what I say, kind, generous, and we have been on rd trips.

I’ve brought up oral and I want to also be able to use rope on him; for practise and for pleasure.
He didn’t say much but I know he is thinking about it.

Oral for me, I don’t usually get it from every male, I usually have to really like them or crave it from them. Oral isn’t the be all and end all for me from a Male....