A kinky comic book tale!!!!

li****

Posted
36 minutes ago, Lillyth said:

Omg I shouldn't have read that whilst at my desk at work!

Very hot and well written Lilm ❤

Ha oh gosh 🙈 sorry not sorry Lilly 😂 and thank you ❤️

Posted
14 minutes ago, christiana212 said:

Love it. I'm exploring writing too. Thank You for sharing, and please critique.

Thank you ☺️ 

Posted

A very enjoyable story.  Thank you for sharing and you should definitely have confidence in your writing 💜

Posted
46 minutes ago, Morganna said:

A very enjoyable story.  Thank you for sharing and you should definitely have confidence in your writing 💜

Thank you hun, some days I do, other days not so much lol ❤️

Posted
33 minutes ago, ChastityPup said:

Brilliant story lil-monster. It was interesting twist on the Lois and Clark dynamic. 10/10

Thank you pup!! I love all things comic book and superheroes/heroines and Superman is my all time favourite! ❤️

Posted

I smiled all the way through (the hot bits notwithstanding!) - and I love that your Sir has encouraged you to put pen to paper LilM. More please!

Posted
31 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

I smiled all the way through (the hot bits notwithstanding!) - and I love that your Sir has encouraged you to put pen to paper LilM. More please!

Aw thank you Curvykate. I will definitely do more!! 

Posted
1 minute ago, Sara-Secrets said:

Love this, great piece. Keep them coming.🤗

Thank you Sara!!! 💓

Posted
35 minutes ago, Tay458 said:

@lil-monster that was great, really enjoyed it. 

I will await the next one patiently 💓

Aww thank you 🥰 and it seems I'm writing a follow up lol!!! ❤️❤️

Posted

Thank you to everyone who's commented so far on my story, it does really mean a lot and gives me more confidence to write more so thank you to all. ❤️❤️

Posted
12 minutes ago, CylonBabySwitch said:

Yes. This was freaking great.

Thank you 😌

Posted

I'm so glad to finally see this up on the forum my *** 👯‍♀️ I'm going to be cheeky and say about ***y time 😁 ......you already know how I much I love and adore this, its just sooooo awesome😍😍😍.....and you so know Im going to be nagging you for more.....so chop chop get a writing, can't wait to read what happens next. 💗💗💗

Posted

Captivating, arousing, delightful and sensational. Just a few words that articulate my views on this story. Your writing so transcends your confidence in your talent. When you ask us to go easy on you, did you mean for us to reign in our praise??

A delight to read and I so long for more. With that I thank you for sharing.

God dam, beauty and intelligence you so have both xx. Not sure if it’s you or your Sir that is the luckier one. Lol 

Posted
8 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I'm so glad to finally see this up on the forum my *** 👯‍♀️ I'm going to be cheeky and say about ***y time 😁 ......you already know how I much I love and adore this, its just sooooo awesome😍😍😍.....and you so know Im going to be nagging you for more.....so chop chop get a writing, can't wait to read what happens next. 💗💗💗

Lmao 🤣 thank you my ***👯‍♀️ I can't thank you enough for your support with my writing, helps give me confidence ❤️❤️ I will more I promise!!! You can keep nagging me lolol 💙💙💜💜  

Posted
2 hours ago, Steve78 said:

Captivating, arousing, delightful and sensational. Just a few words that articulate my views on this story. Your writing so transcends your confidence in your talent. When you ask us to go easy on you, did you mean for us to reign in our praise??

A delight to read and I so long for more. With that I thank you for sharing.

God dam, beauty and intelligence you so have both xx. Not sure if it’s you or your Sir that is the luckier one. Lol 

Aw thank you for your kind words, Steve!!! I'm blown away you're sweet thank you 💖

I will be writing more for sure, who knows this superhero story could become a thing lolol. Again thank you for your beautiful words I really am humbled!! 💙💙

Posted (edited)

Thanks for writing your short story I enjoyed it.

Hope you write many more makes a change from reading books to read some comic theme of erotica bdsm dynamic.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
1 hour ago, Jen-5394 said:

Thanks for writing your short story I enjoyed it.

Hope you write many more makes a change from reading books to read some comic theme of erotica bdsm dynamic.

Aw thank you so much!!! I love comic books and the like so it may be something I will be doing more of for sure. 

Posted
36 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Aw thank you so much!!! I love comic books and the like so it may be something I will be doing more of for sure. 

Hope you write many more i do like reading this kind of thing from DC and Marvel theme based

Posted
23 minutes ago, Jen-5394 said:

Hope you write many more i do like reading this kind of thing from DC and Marvel theme based

Yay!!! Superheros are my life lol and BDSM of course lol 🤣❤️

Posted

What a creative twist on a relationship we all know so well. I particularly like the swishing of air ... is it Superman or is it that delightful head space one’s Sir brings about so easily.

Everso well done LilM and kudos for taking the plunge and posting here. Hope we same many more.

Posted
12 minutes ago, delicia said:

What a creative twist on a relationship we all know so well. I particularly like the swishing of air ... is it Superman or is it that delightful head space one’s Sir brings about so easily.

Everso well done LilM and kudos for taking the plunge and posting here. Hope we same many more.

Aw thank you Delicia 💜💜 hehe it's a bit of both!!!! I am sure I'll get writing some more and maybe you'll see some more comic book tales with a different twist!!