Leather Bikesuit (Moto)

tom1337

Posted

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and just looking for information from knowledgeable people.

I've been looking to a leather bikesuit with a zipper that continues through the crotch area. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a shop that would sell something like this.

I've only found the mr-riegillio suit that matches my description but it is too expensive in my opinion (600€).

Do any of you know of another shop that would sell something like that? It doesnt need to be a "real" motorbike suit with all protections.

Thanks in advance

Posted

Hi everyone,
Please feel free to make recommendations but as always, please do not include any external links.
Thanks in advance.

Posted

Tom a biker rally will do them. Or try ebay. Your best bet is to have it personally made for you. The cost will be lower than buying from a shop.
Any motorcycle accessories business will gladly help you. Speaking as an ex biker that would be my help.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

This kind of suit is on my list as well, I want a black full leather one (no textile parts at all, just 100% leather, include leather lining). I am not a biker but love the look and feel and if it was possible I would share this with a woman with the same leather fetish (and probably a bike so we can enjoy it during a very long biker trip).