Mental vs Physical

wo****

Posted (edited)

I absolutely agree. My Sir is a sensual Dominant. My perfect match. Sir visits weekly.
He works on my mind with erotic text messages for two days. He sets up the scene for our playtime, instructing me where to set up the toys, what to wear when he arrives, what position to be.
He texting me when he sets up, again when he is 5 minutes away.
I am more than ready for when he gets here. Arouse my mind and my body will willingly follow.

Edited by FETMOD-GP
Taken out external link
Posted

Agree for me I would say 90. % mental 10% physical.

Posted

Whiteout the mental aspect it's just sex. If sex was allot was, none of us would be where we are.

Posted

Perhaps those who have not learned this aspect will see this and realize the changes required

Posted

Depends on the relationship dynamic. If you are a Dom/sub dynamic then the subs desires mentally, physically, emotionally are irrelevant. The dom provides for the sub on the doms terms, (if the sub has been obedient). If you are looking for mutual emotional, physical, mental support then you are looking for a girlfriend/boyfriend, not a dom.

Posted

I have to have a mental connection otherwise nothing's gonna happen.

I've played with one guy I met from here, our play session rocked his world but there was no mental connection, we didn't play again. I can't.

You gotta get in my head, allow me in yours so we can dance between our synapses and float with our neurons. Be in tune, heighten the sensual domination.

Posted

I agree, it’s a total package. When you can affect the mind and body at the same time, and when she lets herself free, the pleasure for you both is limitless.

Posted

Nothing compares to being on the same wavelength and just letting yourselves mesh. The mind is one of the sexiest organs.

Posted
3 hours ago, Bounty said:

I've played with one guy I met from here, our play session rocked his world but there was no mental connection, we didn't play again. I can't.

You gotta get in my head, allow me in yours so we can dance between our synapses and float with our neurons. Be in tune, heighten the sensual domination.

I absolutely love this and would love to barrow it

Posted
3 hours ago, Walther said:

Depends on the relationship dynamic. If you are a Dom/sub dynamic then the subs desires mentally, physically, emotionally are irrelevant. The dom provides for the sub on the doms terms, (if the sub has been obedient). If you are looking for mutual emotional, physical, mental support then you are looking for a girlfriend/boyfriend, not a dom.

I would like to play Devils advocate here if I may.. yes the Dom has demands as desires and for those to be met the sub has to be in agreement and willing so with that prospective in mind . The dom may request a scene and have particular quirks (that’s great). It’s the subs choice to submit to dance to your tune. The sub is the one in control of how far and how long things proceed . This is the way it should be in relationship regardless... mutual understanding enjoyment and respect for boundaries... Mutual- 50-50

Posted

Mental control is my favorite thing. I’m in a wheelchair most of the time so the mental aspect is definitely the most important thing to me

Posted

100%. A way to a woman’s REAL sexuality is through her mind. Doesn’t have to be a love connection, it’s chemistry. Sometimes we may pretend to be satisfied otherwise but that can just be coming from a place of a damaged psyche.

Posted
1 hour ago, DoLLsDeviL said:

I absolutely love this and would love to barrow it

Please do 😊

Posted

The horny trinity.....mind,body n soul.

Holistically ,in unison, they open strange doors to our inner primal sexual urges....to raise those into a realm of connection entwined in empathic,emotionally intelligent,kink can be symbolically expressed as being archaic sex magick or tantric sex; merely labels.......

The realisation of ,& experience of an induced ' altered' state of extra sensory perception is "unreal" !

Trust,faith n balance are implicit in these connections......i am lucky enough to have maintained a connection over 25 yrs,much distance ,n different life paths.

To have found that ,and more again....well beyond comparisson. 

Words woven together in passion,lust,as i have stated frequently,a language of kink.....a body language,a mind language, soulfully accented......

@Bounty.....we is tribe....we is Fens.....to death n beyond , Wolfe got ya back ....n is free🙏

4 hours ago, Bounty said:

Posted
6 hours ago, Walther said:

Depends on the relationship dynamic. If you are a Dom/sub dynamic then the subs desires mentally, physically, emotionally are irrelevant. 

I would say what a partner desires is very very relevant. Surely that's why we communicate and talk, to work out if we match,  to work out if we are mutually compatible and we must always remember it's the Submissives desires and needs that dictate the protocols and play so who actually holds the power? Yes it may then upon agreement be delivered Dominantlly, but to get to that point what the submissive wants, be it emotional or physical are highly relevant, if you wish to build something healthy and MUTUALLY satisfying 😊.

Posted

Seduce the mind and all will follow 😊

Posted
9 hours ago, DoLLsDeviL said:

I would like to play Devils advocate here if I may.. yes the Dom has demands as desires and for those to be met the sub has to be in agreement and willing so with that prospective in mind . The dom may request a scene and have particular quirks (that’s great). It’s the subs choice to submit to dance to your tune. The sub is the one in control of how far and how long things proceed . This is the way it should be in relationship regardless... mutual understanding enjoyment and respect for boundaries... Mutual- 50-50

Thank you for sharing this. I’m new to the scene and when I read Walther’s post I was confused. I do feel that there is a mutual understanding between the Dom/sub and it’s not all to the Dom. For me.... that would get very boring very fast. 🤔

Posted

As a sensual Dom, the mind is everything to me. Being in the now, both in body and soul opens up so much more.

Posted
On 1/31/2021 at 9:15 AM, wolf2u said:

Reaching a woman’s mind is much more impactful than reaching just her body.

Yes, I quite agree.  Mental connection was once my stock-in-trade.  It didn't even need to be intimate, sexual, or even flirtatious.  Which, gets into the concept of "old habits die hard".  To this day, I can still get store clerks to smile or laugh, even when they are having the worst of days.  I would say, especially when they are having a bad day.  For me, it has become instinctual.