Guess authenticity is a pipe dream ???

Do****

Posted

It can feel that way at times... but the authentic people ARE out there.

Don't give up. You deserve the chance to find them. Don't cheat yourself out of it because of bad past experiences. If we did that, there really would be nobody authentic here.

Posted

They can be found, with A little.patience. Easier I think to find them in chat and threads, rather than dm though 😊

Posted

And yet with this thread you've already found some genuine people

Posted

Yes, I know. People suck. That’s why I just use and *** them but I like it done back too. Lol.

Posted

You’re looking perfectly fine and I hope you’re good person also

Posted

I keep finding sex workers. But look deep enough and you will find genuine people here.

Posted
On 2/3/2021 at 11:57 AM, Primal*** said:

They can be found, with A little.patience. Easier I think to find them in chat and threads, rather than dm though 😊

Primal*** took the words out of my mouth.  I have found several authentic and genuine people here but mainly by reading the forums and talking to the people who have similar comments or beliefs. 

It has taken a lot of patience and a lot of trial and error.  Please don't give up and if you ever want to talk, feel free to reach out xo

Posted
5 hours ago, Mirixo said:

It has taken a lot of patience and a lot of trial and error. 

That's the key, patience, and in time it becomes apparent who is genuine.

Posted

I gave up a long time ago. I hear you.

Posted

Online meetups are like that in general. A lot of flakes but keep looking you’ll find someone 👍

Posted

Ya i know what ypu mean i dont even care if i get pleasure im a giver npt a taker its hard to find people that your in sink with i know im npt ulgy either i whent to a party three times and never took my pants down or got onvited up stairs so i know how ypu feel

Posted

All these people that comented are real look you found friends all i found was a mistress trying to sell me her slave and if you think thats funny thier was another mistress that whanted me to pay her to be a slave but im stil here if. I can do it so can ypu dont give up

Posted

I felt EVERYTHING you just said!!! Damn shame what this lifestyle has turned into.

Posted

It’s like that on every app. Especially fetish apps. 90% of the people are living in a fantasy world where they have no intentions of doing any of the things they list as a fetish or kink or fantasy. It’s all Role playing to them and all “online”,. Off line in real life they are vanilla and boring. It’s this generation. 🤷🏻

Posted

I felt this to my core like so many people either have the wrong idea or just want to think that they're able to handle what we do or what we want there's so few that can actually keep up and understand

Posted

There is nothing so pitiful as a young cynic because he has gone from knowing nothing to believing nothing.

Maya Angelou

Posted

I refuse to let people turn my positive energy to toxic bitter negative energy. I have become less trustful of people. 

But....I rather risk being hurt than never take a risk at all. My community or circle of friends is incredibly small.....in and outside BDSM. I trust them.....because I have taken that leap of faith

Posted

Ty all for being kind.. it is very frustrating.. I’m in a new place lol mostly alone and just thought I could find a like minded group.. what’s bad is even the body positive groups.. in my experience I was good until I was brave enough to to post then the attacks came.. I don’t understand why people want to tear each other down so badly because they are insecure 😔 ... I have body issues like every one but I’m not going to go out of my way to purposely hurt someone.. maybe the world has gotten to hateful for my tastes.

Posted

I number of years ago I came across a statistic for online Dominants. This was at least a decade ago.

That was out of every 10 people claiming the role Dominant 1 was an authentic Dominant with real life experience.

I do not know what the current numbers are, but the situation has certainly not improved. The bottom line is to be very picky, ask probing questions, and spend some time just talking to get a measure of someone's consistency and the character behind the front.

Namaste.

Posted
10 hours ago, DoLLsDeviL said:

Ty all for being kind.. it is very frustrating.. I’m in a new place lol mostly alone and just thought I could find a like minded group.. what’s bad is even the body positive groups.. in my experience I was good until I was brave enough to to post then the attacks came.. I don’t understand why people want to tear each other down so badly because they are insecure 😔 ... I have body issues like every one but I’m not going to go out of my way to purposely hurt someone.. maybe the world has gotten to hateful for my tastes.

If people are attacking, you’re in the wrong groups. Have you been attacked here?

Posted
Wednesday at 09:57 PM, dallas401 said:

You’re looking perfectly fine and I hope you’re good person also

I try to be a better daily. I try to learn and absorb as much as possible