Relativity new to bdsm

Sweetycheeks32

Sweetycheeks32
Posted

Hi I'm relatively new to this whole world I have done some stuff but I'm finding it difficult to experience more has anyone got any advice on how to move forward? 

Posted
Hi missus, If it's your submissive side you want to explore then they should be a rather large group of people who are willing to "train" you especially if age doesn't massively concern you. Some people even prefer to be able to mould someone into what they want. Have a look on some profiles and drop some messages 😚
Posted

not sure I agree with the idea of a "large group" at all.  Among anything else it lacks the intimacy and it also means development can be overlooked.

How to move forward, depends really on what you've done so far and where you'd like to go next.  You're probably going to have all sorts of offers from guys who really aren't up to the job they say they are and it's difficult but important to filter through this.

Take things at your own pace, it's a marathon not a sprint.   Go to munches and talk to people, both people who've been in the same boat and those whom may have something to offer.  Take time to build up trust before getting into play or a relationship - because BDSM is a wonderful thing worth savouring.  

Sweetycheeks32
Posted

Thank you some great advice