What sort of men?

na****

Posted

Why would any man say the following in their first message:

I'd *** you hard against the wall telling you that your my fucktoy now, whilst using my free hand to grope your body and feel all around and grab your pussy and see how wet you really are, rub your swollen lil clit feel you try to moan as i *** you, you are wet babygirl so i plunge my fingers into your panties fingering fast and deep. Then i would tell you strip and stand with your hands behind your back and i would look you up and down. Then i want to pinch your nipples watching your reaction pulling you towards me and releasing but slapping down hard as i release, i slowly undo my trousers looking you in the eye.

Im just so upset right now.

Posted

Hit the block button and ignore. Unfortunately there are people out their with complete lack of social skills and etiquette. 
Try to centre yourself and let it pass.

Posted

They do not understand Domination and are just interested in kinky sex. Plus maybe mentally not in the right head space due to the “I’m just so upset right now”

Posted

My sincere sympathy. Men can be crap...but that's a basic lack of respect and manners.

Posted

If he said that to someone on the street, he would be arrested on the spot. Yet the laws that live in the real world get left at the door when boys like that (wouldnt ever call them human or men) step onto sites like this. Chin up, bust out. you can call me if you need to speek. xxx hugs

Posted

sadly, somewhere they got the impression that this is how dominant men behave. I'm really not sure where this started but I really hope it being called out makes them realise that it isn't ok.

Posted
3 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

If he said that to someone on the street, he would be arrested on the spot. Yet the laws that live in the real world get left at the door when boys like that (wouldnt ever call them human or men) step onto sites like this. Chin up, bust out. you can call me if you need to speek. xxx hugs

Thank u, I will call u in a bit if thats OK. It is upsetting that he is still on the site even after I reported him to the Mods. The laws mean nothing here.

Posted

You just have to try be thicker skinned. He WILL NOT be the last one to msg u such msg. Try not to take it to heart. Thankfully it was just a msg and not face to face. You know? 💐

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, naughtything said:

It is upsetting that he is still on the site even after I reported him to the Mods. The laws mean nothing here.

I am afraid it’s not against the rules on here, the mods would have sent him a warning and time out of the site. If he gets another warning it will be banned. 
you need to past through these types of messages and learn not to be affected. I know it’s difficult but it’s like this in any sites. You are owned ans into a relationship so maybe just filter your message criteria....

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted (edited)

Hi sweetheart , not all men are like that, there are still plenty of people full of kindness and open for true love and kinky moment in the respect of everyone ! 
I hope you will find the good one or ones ;)

Edited by lolatrav2
Posted

I was going to suggest updating your own profile but looking at it you've already been really clear about your expectations. There are a lot of chancers here, but since making my profile a little more obnoxious, its stopped a hell of a lot of messages coming through which have been of a similar line.
Its really sad that we have to adjust ourselves for the sake of a minority.
It might take a few days, but you will overcome this and you'll be stronger for it x

Posted

It gets easier. I promise. There are lots of people here clearly who value you and see your true worth. This clown and the others - they’re not worth your tears. It’s sad that he sees women this way. There are plenty of men who don’t.

Posted

There are a lot of pretenders on her that seem to mix up being dominant with being a bully. That forget that respect is bidirectional and that just because you might enjoy the right person choking you it doesn't mean you offer an open invite.

Posted

Not sure I can add to what's already been said. Trust, respect and communication needs to happen before anything else. I hope you're feeling a little better knowing that not all men are like that.

Posted

Sorry to hear about this I hope you’re ok
Naughty

Posted

Report them, they have no place here, stay strong, the vast majority here are wonderful caring people 🤗🤗🤗

Sensual_Dom_1966
Posted

Such men really have no place here. That is a completely inappropriate abusive message. It is not a reflection on the genuine guys on here at all. Report it but be aware such idiots will unfortunately always be here. Take care and try not to take it personally. 

Posted

Would it not be really good to teach them some manners for real, I certainly would and post a video of what happens so you and all the other women can enjoy watching them scream. Seriously though it’s a situation that is very common and I’m reading the upset that it’s causing daily. I’m annoyed like a lot of us as it gives males a bad press which is the burden we don’t want to carry

Posted

Because he's a clueless wombat with no real respect, and not a clue how to talk to a person because he was raised in a hole ...... by a wombat

Posted

You call that a man?? More like a boy for opening like that!!

Posted

Because the world is full of assholes. A respectable Dom would never do that. Disturbing. I'm sorry that happened to you.