Posted
31 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

I'm reminded of the splendid words, "Read the room, mate" 🤦‍♂️😂

Lolol 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂🤣😂🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Posted

If I got that type of message I wouldn’t respond I would just block them 

Posted
Yesterday at 03:30 PM, Primal*** said:

Actually I have and I've been mulling over what you said.

What you seem to be Insinuating is that it is a submissives duty to reply to these vile messages, and educate these blatant, entitled fools who infest sites lile this. You seem to insinuate that not replying is somehow not educational for the bellend who first approached this young lady in such a way and what I hear is "how is he to learn, unless showed the error of his ways" that's what I get from it.

Firstly one who claims to be Dom should not need his hand holding by a young submissive in basic human decency. Let's forget kink for now shall we and talk just as "normal" people. If anyone did that to my Ma or *** on the street I would level them, no hesitation, so why should it be different here.? Would you say the same if it were your daughter or your *** who was approached like that? Be it here, on the street or in a bar? No i don't think you would and blokes who do things like that are not even men, never mind Doms. They are weaklings, trapped in a mind that they feel entitles them to behave how they like. They should need no lessons from a submissive on how to behave, this is taught in the home by parents. Your argument lacks credibility and as Eyemblacksheep clearly pointed out in his reply the education comes from threads like this, not in destroying a young girl as he may feel it's his "right" to do that. Don't make me laugh pal,  your argument holds no weight with me. All should be approached politely and with respect, as if it's a girl on the street, simple as that and the fact you seem unable to grasp the truth of that in itself is half the problem.

Keep on feeling superior.... that’s the way to help people

Posted
29 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Lolol 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂🤣😂🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I’ve never felt the need to go with the other sheep, and certainly don’t feel like doing now

Posted
41 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

It must be so difficult being on this site surrounded by morons. Poor St Paul.

You have no idea.... and you never will

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, SirPaul said:

I’ve never felt the need to go with the other sheep, and certainly don’t feel like doing now

Lmao I'm no sheep thank you very much what I say is my opinion and mine only and if someone doesn't agree with my opinion then I'll still listen and yes I'll put my point across everyone isn't gonna agree on a topic etc but just cause people don't agree with you there is no need to spit dummy out and throw a tantrum!!! 

Edited by lil-monster
Posted
16 minutes ago, SirPaul said:

You have no idea.... and you never will

And there is no need to disrespect people either by calling them morons, again just cause we don't agree with you!! 

Posted
24 minutes ago, SirPaul said:

Keep on feeling superior.... that’s the way to help people

Help them with what? Basic decency and manners?

Posted
14 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Lmao I'm no sheep thank you very much what I say is my opinion and mine only and if someone doesn't agree with my opinion then I'll still listen and yes I'll put my point across everyone isn't gonna agree on a topic etc but just cause people don't agree with you there is no need to spit dummy out and throw a tantrum!!! 

You’re the one that said “read the room”

Posted
Just now, SirPaul said:

You still assume he new his approach was wrong.

I do yes, as i said earlier. The big white lines i mentioned. That aside though, I think the reason most are reacting to this thread is your point that the young lady in question should have had a convo with him. Do you still stand by that?

Posted
13 minutes ago, SirPaul said:

No, she is not.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

No, she is not.

And please don’t responds by saying something inane as “yeah, so why don’t you do it about your original statement “🙄

Posted
2 minutes ago, SirPaul said:

And please don’t responds by saying something inane as “yeah, so why don’t you do it about your original statement “🙄

I disagree with you. As does everyone on the post. I have not, however, seen anyone else call you a moron.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

I disagree with you. As does everyone on the post. I have not, however, seen anyone else call you a moron.

That’s because I’m not the one feeling superior with myself and dumbing on a person that may or may not have made a newbie mistake.
Regardless, I’ve said all I need to say.
I wish everyone health and happiness, if not wisdom.

Posted
1 minute ago, SirPaul said:

That’s because I’m not the one feeling superior with myself and dumbing on a person that may or may not have made a newbie mistake.

No, please explain to me why you think the lady in question should have had a convo with him. You accuse me of being superior, so educate then. Convince me of why I'm wrong to expect basic decency as a starting point for ANY conversation, and then if you will whose responsibility it is to then educate this fella. You have so far given no actual facts or beliefs as to why you would think that. I may be wrong, show me.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Primal*** said:

No, please explain to me why you think the lady in question should have had a convo with him. You accuse me of being superior, so educate then. Convince me of why I'm wrong to expect basic decency as a starting point for ANY conversation, and then if you will whose responsibility it is to then educate this fella. You have so far given no actual facts or beliefs as to why you would think that. I may be wrong, show me.

I’ve tried to. If you are genuine you will go back and read them. However, I don’t believe you are.

Posted
18 minutes ago, SirPaul said:

A person who isn’t on this thread. We have supported the young woman who posted originally who IS a newbie and did nothing wrong. It’s the height of misogyny that you think it’s a woman’s fault for not educating a man to be less abusive. And you ARE being superior as you’ve told all of us that we are morons and sheep for having the temerity to disagree with you.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

A person who isn’t on this thread. We have supported the young woman who posted originally who IS a newbie and did nothing wrong. It’s the height of misogyny that you think it’s a woman’s fault for not educating a man to be less abusive. And you ARE being superior as you’ve told all of us that we are morons and sheep for having the temerity to disagree with you.

Oh please! Give it a break. Re-read what was said. Also have a look at her sexual preferences.
And do not accuse me of being anti LGBTQ+ as my daughter is a lesbian.

Posted

I think that post has many good answers and not much cant be added. Lets not antagonizing or created an atmosphere.  Keep it within the op natural flow and avoiding the MOD closed that thread due to animosity. Just let go its not worthy. If you had a semantic problem with someone create your own post....

Posted
9 minutes ago, SirPaul said:

I’ve tried to. If you are genuine you will go back and read them. However, I don’t believe you are.

Just rechecked through all 4 pages and all i get is he's a newbie whose made a rookie mistake, and  needs educating on the errors of his ways. Ok yeah fair comment we have all been young, all made daft mistakes BUT again your opinion on why HE thought that was the correct way to approach someone and how we should have dealt with it better? What should occur when a message is read and tears flow, what do you think should then happen?

Posted
10 minutes ago, Primal*** said:

Just rechecked through all 4 pages and all i get is he's a newbie whose made a rookie mistake, and  needs educating on the errors of his ways. Ok yeah fair comment we have all been young, all made daft mistakes BUT again your opinion on why HE thought that was the correct way to approach someone and how we should have dealt with it better? What should occur when a message is read and tears flow, what do you think should then happen?

Mate! I don’t agree with you hat he’s done. But neither do I agree with linching him to make myself feel good about how bad a person this person may have been!

Posted
1 hour ago, SirPaul said:

No I didn't I think you need to re read the post