Crush fetish

Posted

The best thing about having tiny, frail sissy subs is that they are easy to hurt. One of my favorite thibgs to do is sit down on my subs (I prefer them to be between 100lb - 130lbs.) I love for my sub to feel all of my weight on top of them, 300lbs. I get real creative with my subs. My favorite thing to do is *** them to sit in a solid chairz strap them in, and then lower my heavy ass down, full-weight, onto their lap, in my fullback panties. When Im comfortably seated, I love to hear them wince in *** and discomfort, flirting with the line of almost breaking their twig-like legs and groin...if I wouldve grinder even the smallest bit, a trip to the E.R. woulsve been needed for them, so im very careful. I love performing crush fetish on tiny females, though. One time, I sat down on a female (she must've been 90-00lbs) ans immediately after, the chair creakes really hard, and I could feel her brittle little body start to crack. After abiut 15-seconds of aitting on her, full-weight, I could feel her peeing on me, I guess the pressure was too much - it really made my Dick hard and I wanted to cum so hard.

• 2 years later...
Johny-2150
Posted

Offer big catalogs with crush fetish pm