Cream pie clean up

Posted

For a short time now iv wanted to go down on a women after iv cum in her.
But once iv cum and it's time I lose the urge.
Can anyone help or give me advice
Thanks

Posted

You need to mentally practice, on your own if necessarily, I used to be able to cum and stay stimulated but takes practice,

Posted

it's understandable.  after the event (the cumming) a lot of the ideas, the fantasy, the motivation dies down

a question would be is your partner aware of your desire/intention.  Can she possibly coerce you to clean up after you're done?

Posted

So is the fantasy your kink?not here ...

Mistress_Lascivious
Posted

You should start by tasting your precum. As you pleasure yourself, wipe each drip from the tip, and lick it up. Then think about that creampie you want so bad...it is super hot. When you can slurp up all of your own cum, then you have earned that pie you’ve been fantasizing about. 

• 3 years later...
Posted
I want to eat other guys cream pies
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Clean up is my absolute favorite thing to do if you couldn't tell lol. I run into the same problem with cleaning up my own mess after sex,but have no problem immediately cleaning up a creampie left by another man. To clean my own mess up i encourage my partner at the moment to simply push my head down and hold it there to clean her immediately,and then let me up when she's satisfied with both feeling clean and hopefully cumming again.