Do you like your electro stim toys?

UnwiseSexCouple

UnwiseSexCouple
Posted

We haven't tried this yet. Do you use them for ***, giving pleasure or both? Which is the best? Is it worth buying the expensive ones, or do basic models have enough potential. 

Posted

Love mine but use for pleasure only, my basic one which only offered strength and pitch controls and a fire button was pretty dam good but the new one with the additional set programs better still but it kills batteries for fun. Both estim units - a series one and a pebble, pebble being the newer one. Cost wise they were both under 200 with an attachment

Posted

I have a violet wand that I love.  It's an old reconditioned one, very gothic looking.  It smells cool as well, plus it made my subby squirm 9_9

Posted

The wand is great in dim light as it really is violet. It's awesome. I've only used tens in *** control

Posted

I have a variety of electrical toys, I like using them for both. I have a very old violet wand, a custom made electrical stimulation and a shop bought tens (with internal attachments!). All are good in different ways but you need to find the ones that work best for you.

Posted

They are used for both. Depends on who is in charge of the device. Can bring extreme highs of pleasure or of excruciating ***.

Redchameleon
Posted

My Mistress has an e-stim butt plug, e-stim pads which she uses on my cock and balls, and also an e-stim cock cage. She ***s me and trains me using these regularly, mostly whilst I am restrained, *** and ***. 

UnwiseSexCouple
Posted
On 3/11/2021 at 3:52 PM, AyraUmar said:

only have a tens unit and love it

Did you just one of those things from Boots. Or is it something you get from a kink online store or somewhere like that? 

AssLicker1958
Posted

Does anyone know if this works? I get very turned in by the idea of electrified butt plugs in me and her while we fuck. Can we get some kind of connection say a big pulse when I thrust?

Posted
14 minutes ago, AssLicker1958 said:

Does anyone know if this works? I get very turned in by the idea of electrified butt plugs in me and her while we fuck. Can we get some kind of connection say a big pulse when I thrust?

yes

just be careful when playing with electrics

Posted

I have a an electro pen/ wand that can be used anywhere and an electro pump for nipples etc 

I have to say that my female playmates like this but in smaller doses. 
I find that because they do not have these toys themselves at home whereby they can practice, etc, their tolerance and threshold is quite slim.

As I am not into causing *** or sincere unwanted discomfort I stop as soon they complain etc.

for the above reason my electro toys at present, remain the least used accessories for my play sessions.