Switch

Posted

So I find myself being both submissive and dominant,  depending on the partner I have at the time , with woman I always take the dominant role and with men I'm more submissive in general 

.but my question is ,has anyone that has liked/tried  being both eventually turned fully dominant or fully submissive? 

I think part of me taking and enjoying both roles at the moment is the fact I'm still pretty new only a year into this life style and lockdown hasnt helped ,so I'm still experimenting and trying to find wear I fit in with all these labels 

Posted

I’m also a switch and, a couple of decades in, I definitely still value what I get out of both the dominant and submissive roles. While our relationships with kink grow and evolve over time, it’s entirely valid to accept roles that appear to be diametrically opposed nonetheless being true for us.

Posted

There's no need to go one way or the other unless you feel absolutely that's the side of yourself that gives you most satisfaction. By and large, as you correctly note, it will depend on your partner at the time. Even so, if you adopt one personna there's no reason not to switch it up now and then just to bring a little something else to your relationships.

Posted
11 hours ago, Little-Red-fox said:

but my question is ,has anyone that has liked/tried  being both eventually turned fully dominant or fully submissive? 

whilst not speaking about myself - yes.  there are others where circumstances led them one way or another and there can be stuff you enjoy(ed) that just don't do any more 

me, I still switch - but - a lot depends on the person with at the time.  some people I couldn't imagine subbing to, some I couldn't imagine Dominanting, some - actually - yeah - I'd beat the hell out of you then worship bruises back to health

Posted

My very first D/s relationship was with me as the sub. When that ended I eventually moved on and found myself in a switch role where he wanted to be dominated in play and even though we’re not in a dynamic any longer he’s still one of my favorite play partners when neither of us are in other dynamics. It’s lasted 23 years. Throughout my journey in this lifestyle with everyone else except him I’ve taken on the submissive roles and embraced it. I have found greater happiness in being submissive in the relationship. I think it grows and evolves as your journey continues. For me I’m now 95% submissive who only enjoys topping on occasion and I’m ok with that. Knowing that if I never get to top again brings me peace. It’s ultimately what makes you happy and you feel comfortable with. There’s no need to choose one role over another. You do you and let your relationships evolve.

yourregularescape
Posted

I also think you need to look outside of kink in isolation, what is happening in the rest of your life influence how you play and the role you want at that time. As life changes, what you want will change, don’t stay wedded to the label, be yourself.

Posted
5 hours ago, Leisa said:

My very first D/s relationship was with me as the sub. When that ended I eventually moved on and found myself in a switch role where he wanted to be dominated in play and even though we’re not in a dynamic any longer he’s still one of my favorite play partners when neither of us are in other dynamics. It’s lasted 23 years. Throughout my journey in this lifestyle with everyone else except him I’ve taken on the submissive roles and embraced it. I have found greater happiness in being submissive in the relationship. I think it grows and evolves as your journey continues. For me I’m now 95% submissive who only enjoys topping on occasion and I’m ok with that. Knowing that if I never get to top again brings me peace. It’s ultimately what makes you happy and you feel comfortable with. There’s no need to choose one role over another. You do you and let your relationships evolve.

Wow 23years ! I only wish to find someone u have that sort of connection with , unfortunately all of my play has been limited to one night !

Thank You for your response 

Posted
9 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

me, I still switch - but - a lot depends on the person with at the time.  some people I couldn't imagine subbing to, some I couldn't imagine Dominanting, some - actually - yeah - I'd beat the hell out of you then worship bruises back to health

I totally get that !! For me it's all about the person and if I sense the slightest lack of authority or " weakness " I am instantly taking the top , it takes a certain kind of person to make me submit and even then I'm not fully submissive / slave like . Im usually a little brat that is made to eventually submit .