Roleplay ideas and stories

Dez2227

Posted

I'm really into roleplay but I'm running out of ideas. Thought I'd reach out to see if anyone else had some ideas to trade off.  What are your favourite role plays to play out? Any ideas would be helpful thank you.

Posted

Transform a man into a woman to the fullest extent possible use hormone replacement cream, pills or injections lmao

Posted

Kidnapping roleplay, only that, while you're in the trunk, the car stops, the driver leaves the car and after a short conversation an other driver takes the seat. You have been sold

• 1 month later...
Posted

I personally like fantasy roleplay.

• 1 year later...
DLDaddy1285
Posted
Mine is. Say., Babysitter gets diapered , kidnapped and diapered. All on girls. School girl gets bullied into diapers.
Girl caught trying on diapers.
Posted
Student gets punished by teacher, nurse checks out patient, kidnapped and diapered and ***d into ageplay
Dionysus80
Posted

Naughty student gets driven to the woods for an outdoor detention by teacher.

Only catch is that the student has to go naked.......

• 2 months later...
Spankme-6054
Posted
Teacher student stays after school and goes over teachers knee for a spanking
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Employee Dominates boss/company owner and they lose the company
Posted

Ritual role play, Taken to a woods or abandoned building, tied down naked on an alter and have a man in robes perform a sacred ritual. Dripping *** red wax over my body. using toys to make me cum over and over. performing sex acts whilst others watch from the shadows.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Evil villain captures Superman and ***s him to undergo multiple tests of strength and endurance.  Superman has no choice because the Evil villain threatens to harm innocent people.  

Posted
Have done a few role playing scenarios. The most memorable was with a Dom. She had watched a movie made in the 80s called Beastmaster. She was turned on by a group of men who had been transformed against their will into monsters called the deathguard. Turns out I had seen the movie also. She found someone on-line who had also seen the movie and was interested in her kinky scenario inspired by the movie. All three of us met at a public dungeon and brought our gear. The key piece of gear being thick leather bondage hoods. She transformed us and put leashes on our bondage hoods that had d-rings ready to go. Under her control and complying with her commands. But like in the movie things went awry with the deathguards and she was in a bad place when she lost control. Can't say its for everyone but it is still very memorable.
Posted

My fantasy is to play with a femdom (mom, big ***, teacher, camp councilor or doctor) who gets excited about tying down (bondage or gyno table), circumcising, sounding, CBT and maybe sodomizing (strap-on or fuck machine) their out of control delinquent boy or student whenever he misbehaves. Anything that gets damaged, heals or regenerates in a few hours on the alien-human hybrid boy, making repeat punishments possible. Medical play, bondage, genital *** and gyno tables with restraints are big turn-ons. A hurt, comfort dynamic is also fun but not a requirement. I'm happy to roleplay here or on Discord.