Face pics

Posted
I just choose to not talk to anonymous people I'm here to make friends and a get to know someone personally but some are look for no strings attached so they dont mind it's really depends
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think showing my face give some trust and good idea about me 😁😄
  • 1 year later...
Posted
I keep my face pics and other pics that could easily identify me private until the person I'm communicating with has earned my trust and I feel that my identity is safe with them. It's a process for me. We have to develop a respectful friendship first. Once that level of trust & respect has been established, then photos can be exchanged. And if there's a mutual physical attraction or desire to move forward beyond friendship at that point, so be it. But for my own personal safety, I don't share identifiable pics with anyone on here until I'm absolutely 100% comfortable enough to do so.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
If anyone I knew in real life saw my stuff they couldn't really say or do anything to ruin my reputation, it might actually help make me famous in a good way. So what my Johnson is on the internet, you see how many people like it, have you seen the comments? Can you do that? Doubtful