Body adoration/worship - a form of submission?

AEON-8270

Posted

I have a huge thing for giving cunnilingus; as long as my partner is into it, I think I might be able to keep going untill I faint from a lack of sleep/food/water... Or my lips and tongue starts cramping.

This question arises from a conversation I once had with a woman who had ambivalent feelings about receiving cunnilingus. She like the sensation, but felt that the men doing it were submissive, which wasn't her thing.

So I am wondering how others see cunnilingus and other forms of body appreciation. Is it simply a particular interest in a body part (or action related to a body part) or is it a form of submission? Or do you have a third perspective on the topic?

Posted

Yes it can be a submissive act or a body appreciation and thirdly it could be just love ❤️

Posted

I don't think that any form of body worship is inherently submissive .  A lot is certainly how you frame it.  

By contrast - there are plenty of Dominant women for whom their subs being denied intimate contact would be how they demonstrate their submission