Hands free clit sucker

Posted

Can anyone recommend one for someone who hasn’t used a clit sucker before and can be easily over stimulated in that area.

I want to develop my tolerance of pleasure to a similar level as my tolerance/ love of ***. 

Ideally I’d like something that latches on to leave hands free so I can occupy other areas or use in play so the *** and pleasure experiences can be combined. 

Posted

I've heard multiple good reports of the satisfyer pro 2.

Posted

Although that is not a sucker as you asked 🤦

Posted
11 minutes ago, musubu said:

Although that is not a sucker as you asked 🤦

What is it? 

Posted

It pulses so is a vibrator or sorts, but it encloses the clit

Posted
2 minutes ago, musubu said:

Is it hands free? 

Posted
5 minutes ago, RestlessRaven said:

What is it? 

It's gloriously awesome!

I had one...

It had something like 11 settings, ranging from breath like tickling to full on clit pounding. I got up to level 6!

It's not hands free but easy to handle with one hand and I'd highly recommend it.

Posted
Just now, Bounty said:

It's gloriously awesome!

I had one...

It had something like 11 settings, ranging from breath like tickling to full on clit pounding. I got up to level 6!

It's not hands free but easy to handle with one hand and I'd highly recommend it.

Well sounds like it’s worth a look... I’d really like hands free so I could be flogged, tied up and get stimulated... I’ve done some browsing... but not uncovered anything yet.., 

Posted

It would most likely need holding between the legs for hands free. There are some insertable versions of the same pulse technology

Posted
2 minutes ago, RestlessRaven said:

Well sounds like it’s worth a look... I’d really like hands free so I could be flogged, tied up and get stimulated... I’ve done some browsing... but not uncovered anything yet.., 

It could be tied? 

It's definitely worth a look. Costs just over £30 On Amazon. It's a gorgeous little toy, and the range of speeds is amazing. From soft, gentle waves of pleasure to wall pounding orgasms.

Posted

Lovense have the new ferri toy that you keep in your underwear so its technically handsfree and there toys are awesome and app controlled

Posted

I can also put in a vote for the satisfyer pro 2 as a great toy.  I'm not sure it would be easy to secure in place though, especially if you are likely to squirm.

Posted
1 hour ago, musubu said:

Apparently, they are called air pulse technology but most people refer to them as suckers as that's the sort of feeling (apparently, as described to me, I lack the necessary clitoral attachment) :-)

Posted

Ah, right. I have knowledge of the technique but not of any particular device so I'm out. :relaxed:

Posted

Womanizer Liberty by Lily Allen Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator

I think this is a good shout as it is rechargeable so no batteries and I imagine you could squeeze it between your legs to hold it in place

Posted

search youtube for "I Tried 3 Different Air Pulse Technology Sex Toys Hannah Witton"

She reviews the satisfyer pro 2 against a couple of others and you can see the different models for size.

Posted

Men answering a question about a clit toy 🤷‍♂️😂😂😂

Posted
36 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

🤔, don't know about that, but in a bid to help I've got an interesting browser history 🤭

Posted
7 hours ago, musubu said:

It would most likely need holding between the legs for hands free. There are some insertable versions of the same pulse technology

I guess I need to keep researching. It takes me weeks to make a decision! 

Posted
2 hours ago, quietlysure said:

🤔, don't know about that, but in a bid to help I've got an interesting browser history 🤭

Such dedication... I’m impressed ☺️

Posted
3 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

I like helpful people. Male or female ... 🧘‍♀️

Posted
3 hours ago, UK_Knight said:

search youtube for "I Tried 3 Different Air Pulse Technology Sex Toys Hannah Witton"

She reviews the satisfyer pro 2 against a couple of others and you can see the different models for size.

Sounds like it could help my decision making 

Posted
4 hours ago, Glong96 said:

Womanizer Liberty by Lily Allen Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator

I think this is a good shout as it is rechargeable so no batteries and I imagine you could squeeze it between your legs to hold it in place

But wouldn’t work with spread legs? 

Posted
4 hours ago, oldfellow said:

Ah, right. I have knowledge of the technique but not of any particular device so I'm out. :relaxed:

Hmmmm ☺️

Posted
7 hours ago, Strapon-me said:

Lovense have the new ferri toy that you keep in your underwear so its technically handsfree and there toys are awesome and app controlled

Are there any I could attach with a strap maybe? Would it work with crotchless underwear?