Women with a foot fetish

Ca****

Posted

Always had a foot fetish and understand its mostly men this is limited to but I'm looking to get an idea of how many women also have a foot fetish! 

Posted

it's not really known how many men actually have a foot fetish - but certainly many who do are quite vocal about it

Often stuff gets skewed because if you ask a kink community about fetishes it's going to skew a little bit compared to the general population

There was a survey conducted by Justin Lehmiller for a book and in it he found that 1 in 7 people had had a foot based fantasy - but that doesn't actually mean they'd go so far as even calling it, or having, a fetish

Anyway.

The results from that survey broke down to

5% of heterosexual women

18% of heterosexual men

11% of lesbian and bisexual women

21% of gay and bisexual men

-

we don't know the true survey size groups to be able to combine all men or all women but that was a recent survey (last year) of a pool size over 4000

So yeah, as a rough idea - if you're in an office with 20 women and 20 men then 1 or 2 women have fantasised about feet before, to maybe 4-5 men.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Kkstockings
Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I am a 40 something red head from the UK. I enjoy wearing stockings (especially fishnet) and heels, which my husband greatly appreciates 

I love the feeling of walking around in a nice skirt or dress with no knickers, justa nice pair of fishnets underneath and the highest heels I can manage to walk in 

It makes me feel so desirable, especially when I accidentally let a bloke or two get a surreptitious glance and I see his eyes popping out of his head. It's all I can do to contain myself till I can get home for some relief!

I have just started uploading some content to * please stop by and request anything you would like to see 

Thanks

Kk

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Posted (edited)

It's an odd one for me really, I don't consider that I have an actual foot fetish as such, certainly not in the way that most think of it as a kink..I don't like, or admire, lust after or crave other people's feet in any way shape or form, (my own either incidentally, in fact very often quite the opposite), BUT, I wouldn't even consider someone who wasn't at least into my feet, its my one dealbreaker kink, so maybe I do have a foot fetish by your labelling. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by MzJax
Rephrasing
  • 4 weeks later...
Joseph-5495
Posted

Is it odd to love female feet I’m new here

JacquelynVelvets
Posted

I can't say that I have a fetish for feet, but I really like them. I also really like having my feet worshipped!

• 3 months later...
Posted

My gf loves going barefoot and showing off her bare feet 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I wish more / every woman enjoyed having her feet worshipped . Doesn't seem like many do tho
Posted
6 hours ago, FilthyFornicator said:

I wish more / every woman enjoyed having her feet worshipped . Doesn't seem like many do tho

More do than you might imagine.

However, most you already need to have an intimate relationship with

• 1 month later...
Posted

I very much like both female and male feet ^^ (and I'm a woman)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted
On 6/30/2021 at 8:00 PM, MzJax said:

It's an odd one for me really, I don't consider that I have an actual foot fetish as such, certainly not in the way that most think of it as a kink..I don't like, or admire, lust after or crave other people's feet in any way shape or form, (my own either incidentally, in fact very often quite the opposite), BUT, I wouldn't even consider someone who wasn't at least into my feet, its my one dealbreaker kink, so maybe I do have a foot fetish by your labelling. 🤷‍♀️

That's exactly  the kind of "fetish/kink" I prefer for women to have! 

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

Although I say on sites that I have a foot fetish for simplicity, I technically don’t. I love having my feet worshipped, and also enjoy worshipping the feet of others, but it’s purely a tactile sensory experience for me. Feet on their own don’t turn me on. Hands though, very much do. I definitely have a hand fetish. I feel like I read somewhere that is more common for women to have. 

• 1 year later...
Posted
I love feet and always wanted to meet a woman who also has a foot fetish and love to have her use my feet to satisfy herself while using hers at same time lol wild fantasy I know never happen but love it if it did
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I have had a finish my whole life plus I also like to have my feet kissed in my toes sucked and played with it. It was a beautiful thing.
Posted
Trans girl here, and for what it’s worth, absolutely has a foot kink as my strongest kink!