trying to get to sleep

Ch****

Posted
12 hours ago, Fireball7495 said:

Sex helped me to sleep very well when I was married.  Indeed, I couldn't avoid it.  Then my wife became violent and I had to kick her out.  Narcissism sucks.  So, back to the drawing board.

Masturbation barely works at all for me, and sleep is barely a result.

Reading helps.  I can visualize or medtitate myself to sleep, but I first have to remember that I **can**. 

sorry u had to dealt with violrnce

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 4/9/2021 at 9:34 PM, Charms said:

some great ideas ty. sadly due to medical problems exersice isnt a good idea for me

I have tried much of what is suggested, the best that works for me is sex. Not being with anyone does cause problems for that, but masterbation is a better substitute.  Assuming the medical issues don't prevent sex or masterbation, it can be physical enough and spending the energy coming helps bring my mind to a clarity that often gives enough time to fall asleep. I know this won't for everyone (not sure if it's because of my ADHD), but it works for me.

Posted
8 hours ago, Ornizoth said:

I have tried much of what is suggested, the best that works for me is sex. Not being with anyone does cause problems for that, but masterbation is a better substitute.  Assuming the medical issues don't prevent sex or masterbation, it can be physical enough and spending the energy coming helps bring my mind to a clarity that often gives enough time to fall asleep. I know this won't for everyone (not sure if it's because of my ADHD), but it works for me.

Sex does make me sleepy but sadly due to *** I don't get 2 do anything as much as I like