Cock Rings

BitchM

Posted

Curious

What's the story with these things?

Recommendations?

Posted

I use them because they assist in maintaining an erection. The restriction it offers increases sensations of pleasure. Make sure you get one that will fit comfortably without cutting into the skin. There are many variations on the market some with small vibrators attached, I prefer the leather ones that split the balls in half. Take care with the steel poppers when clipping shut to avoid trapping the skin, I use some lube it helps to slide it on when erect

Posted

So many choices ... maybe one with a vibrator

Posted

They are great for longer, stronger erections and adds a little bit more time to ejaculation. There are many variations, but be sure what you is for your size, if it's too tight you might damage something

Posted

You’ve gotten some great advice and feedback. I too have found that they increase the length of time for play and give as much pleasure for him as it does me.

Posted

I tried one once but it made my dick turn purple and veiny which made.me feel sick haha

• 2 weeks later...
spencer7366
Posted

I love cock rings, I have several types. Stainless steel and leather s, these are my favs. I recently purchased a new design, love wearing it everyday.  Fits well .