Cuckold?

BlackChalice47

Posted

I used  to watch  my ex with other  guys   no jealousy   i was only jealous as she would not let   me lick  the cream pie out of her   

Posted
It’s called a stag and vixen dynamic relationship
Posted (edited)

stags and vixens’, which also involves watching your partner have sex with another person. Generally speaking that’s a female partner having sex with other men.

Well, in cuckolding, the person watching (voyeur) is being humiliated. Often it’ll be a younger, more conventionally attractive or better endowed man who is having sex with the partner.  *

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Sissypenelope
Posted

I have been cuckold ever since my gf caught my wearing panties stockings and bra she has several bfs

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

One of my long time fantasy is to f**k another guys wife in front of him

• 1 month later...
Posted
Don’t worry at all how your desires may be interpreted by others you don’t even care about! All that matters is between you and your partner! I personally, have little interest in the cuckhold fantasy lifestyle. I wouldn’t reject if my Mistress had boyfriends that She fucked, (since I would likely be in Chastity). I just have no desire to participate, or have to do “clean up”, that just feels repulsive to me! But here again, that is my personal wishes, and do not judge others who want to do that.
Posted

My wife loves bbc and I think her favorite part is making me pull my little white cock out and laugh at it the put me on my knees and some times help her suck a bbc and I love it his cock is just so big and when he has friends over my wife just takes bbc for hours as I eat there cum out of her amazing pussy then she makes me slide my little cock in and laughs so I jerk my little cock of while I eat her pussy as there is a amazing cock sliding up and down my face she sleeps with bbc at least 3 times a week and always at least 2 at a time 

Posted

Cuckold isn't just about *** as far as I'm aware. There are a plethora of ways it could play out depending on your and your partner's preference. Just because you don't like one aspect of it doesn't mean you reject it as a concept. 

As with most things you should take from it what you want and leave the rest. It's your preference and your choice. 

Posted

I like  all aspects  of  it   from *** to  watching her  have fun then clean up