Imaging what type of panties girls have when walking in front of me

Muffdiver21

Muffdiver21
Posted

Hey i was wondering if anyone is the same .i have been  doing it more often recently and getting addicted to doing it every time i am out and a girl is in front of me i try and see if can see the shape of their panties through their clothes or imagine what colour and kind they have on.it drives me wild. I now realise i have a major panty fetish does anyone else have the same 

626Stitch626
Posted

Been doing that since high school lol

Posted

I am sure you meant woman ? So you need to be careful when using girl in forums...
lurking at women in the street and sexualise them all is kind off putting. As long you doing it discreetly maybe you might get away with it but as you getting more and more addicted your behaviour will be obvious and you might end up being call out in the street by some piss off “girls”...

Muffdiver21
Posted

Yeah been doing it disceeetly.dont know y i do it.just wanted 2 know if anyone else is the same 

Posted

I confess! ….. I must admit I find it very odd how we the human race behave with sexual thoughts concerning people we find attractive and not know them personally. The eye catches a glimpse,the message is sent to the brain, then dumb brain gets involved and before you know it you’re lost in your own blissful imagination. Captured by the moment and frantically trying to conceal our true self. Very odd ! It would be an honour to read the Female perspective on this matter ?

freddyflintj
Posted

When I am out in public, I imagine and wonder how many women have a buttplug in their tight little asshole. Or a remote vibrator in their pussy, waiting to have it turned on.

• 4 months later...
Posted
I have done that for years . Before every woman wore thongs . I would look at there panty lines and wonder colour material and how sexy they are that there wearing . When I see no panty lines , I wonder no panties or thongs. Anytime I see a woman bend over. I hope for a peek of there panties. To get a glimpse of the colour and material. Major turn on when I can see the T of the thongs.