My boyfriend’s fetishes

Posted

I started dating this guy a few months ago and I was aware he liked me because I’m a BBW. I thought he might have a feeding fetish which he does but with him as the feedee which I don’t love doing tbh. He’s into mpreg and wants to look pregnant and grow large moobs. He always says he wants to be me, I don’t know whether he actually likes me for me or wants to look like me, like he’s jealous of my body, he dresses very non binary and in the past I know interacts sexually with men online although says he’s not interested in having sex with men irl (not that I’d judge). I don’t understand his fetishes basically I need educating 😩

Posted

Firstly you need to ask him. Kink needs to be consensual, if you're both not into it, it will eventually fail. You may have to ask yourself if your happy. If he pushes watch it doesn't go down the route of ***. Be open and honest with each other and yourself

Posted

Sounds like he wants to become transgender and is either gay or bi.

Posted

I completely agree but he denies both and doesn’t understand why I would think this 😳

Posted

I do t think it’s a fetish or anything to do with kink. Your bf? Is in transition mode and need to talk about it. To you and some association that deal with this issues.
You need to question his relationship with you as it seems to be one way…