Spandex fetish

TinyHazel

Posted

Hi everyone,

I found out my husband has a thing for Spandex, he likes all kinds of stuff like: catsuits, leggings, leotards etc. When he orders me leggings it’s always with feet or a swimsuit with a zipper. I asked him WTF and then he came clean. I didn't really get it in the beginning, so I started to pay more attention.

I noticed his level of intrest in me would fluctuate depending on what type of leggings I was wearing, so I asked him about it.

Is it only the shape or what determines if it arouses or not, or is there more to it? He told me it could be very specific, not only the shape but the color, the texture, or even the seams, every single detail.

Altho I found it weird in the beginning, I realized I can use spandex leggings as a superpower over him. When I want longer foreplay I wear the sexiest leggings I have and tell em they won’t come off until I came at least 2 times.

It works great but I would like to know a bit more about this type of fetish so I can use it to my advantage.

Can someone please explain to me what a spandex fetish means for men? Like what colors are favorable, what are the important details? Do extra layers add extra sensation? Do you all want to make holes in them? Tell me about it! I have so many questions.

Thanks! Hazel

spandexthong
Posted

I think a lot of the power of spandex is the tightness of the second skin. The complete smoothness with the tiny ridges of the seams and the hints of translucence. Feeling you through them is unque.

Posted

For me it’s nylons so it would be similar I think. It’s the look, the feel, the way they hug the curves. Cutting/ripping them open could be an option. It’s fun to do with nylons. I like the leggings/yoga pants too, it’s the look and the feel. I just like how it shows the woman’s body. Black is good, certain blues, even multi colored ones with sheer sides too. Hope that helps!

spandexthong
Posted

Yes - yoga pants are wonderul - especially with a total brazilian wax - or with a very neat landing strip to accentuate the area.

DirtyHardRocker
Posted

When it comes to preferences like colour, ask him.

Posted

It's that leave something to the imagination aspect. I'm sure you're saying yeah right. But in a man's head, you have to think. I'd rather see a woman in lingerie, than just plain naked. It's a mystery of us men.