New to BDSM

Posted

Hi guys!

Just wanted to start with mentioning that English isn't my first language so I'll hope you will all be able to understand me.
Anyhow, I just started with being more comfortable with the whole BDSM idea and I've had some experiences in the last few weeks with my partner. But I was wondering which things I could try that are a bit more extreme than the main things you can online etc.

After my experiences I noticed that I like to experience a lot of *** during BDSM but the most things you can online are very soft. Like those whips are just not giving much of a impact on your body afterwards and that's such a shame. But because I'm new to this I would like to learn more! Maybe I can use them different or there are different things I could try. It's all about letting your body getting used to it in my experience and I'm ready to build a higher tolerance. :D

Thank you so much!

Posted

I think there is nothing like the real face to face thing.

Posted

Hello. Is your partner interested in going further with impact play? Because they would have to be comfortable with that to deliver your ***. Not everyone is. If you've tried whips, have you moved onto canes, a riding crop, wooden paddles?

Posted

I lot of implements that can be used soft - can also be used hard.

But, for most *** in impact you want smaller surface area.  Something like a single tail whip - especially with a narrow tip.

If you have high heels that hurt anyway (sometimes a size that is slightly too small...) that can cause a lot of ***, and also things like drawing pins... or, for something less savage but still ***ful, rice - can be placed inside the shoes.

You can heighten the *** experience by limiting other senses, for example noise cancellation headphones (the ones workmen use are ideal) hood/blindfold.  

Anything that tenses the body can add to the *** - this could include being suspended, placed on a rack, tied and stretched... weights added... electric added... stress positions ?

Sometimes it's not about the toys on their own....