Affliction......

PixieDust

Posted

Well Pixie, words might fail me, but you certainly know how to use them, it is very well written, and gets to the point, the *** day in day out, I don't know how you cope,  and well done for sharing. 

Posted

As always .. Well said and well put .. And well stop keep falling out that bed then you nutta .. All the best and you know i'm always around for you .. Once again perfectly put ... X

Cupcakepussy
Posted

Thank You, for sharing.. it is so well expressed..I’m saddened, that you hurt

Posted

I’m so sorry that your condition has gotten so bad :( I can relate to flare ups with fibromyalgia but yours sound much worse. It’s hard to find anything positive to focus on but you do so much good on here for so many people. I think that makes people like you special because despite the agony you are in you still continue to be there for others. I hope that you get something to help with the ***. It sounds awful :( 

Posted
18 hours ago, wilkie said:

Well Pixie, words might fail me, but you certainly know how to use them, it is very well written, and gets to the point, the *** day in day out, I don't know how you cope,  and well done for sharing. 

Thank you Wilkie for your kind words🙏😘 In answer to how I cope, I guess its the same for anyone who experiences chronic *** on a daily basis, you have no choice but to cope.  Days can be very hard but you get through them and you just soldier on the best you can and try to put a smile on your dial as I like to say and never give in.  Write off the bad days and make the most of the good ones and in my case listen to lots of fabulous music while you are at it.   💗😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
17 hours ago, callipygian said:

Stunning Pixie.

Aww thank you, very kind of you to say 🙏💗😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
17 hours ago, CaveBear said:

As always .. Well said and well put .. And well stop keep falling out that bed then you nutta .. All the best and you know i'm always around for you .. Once again perfectly put ... X

lol thank you, you big bear you 🙏😘💗🐻  what can I say ....my bed has an attitude problem 😋 don't sleep on it the right way and the dam thing kicks you out and your on your arse before you know it. 🤦‍♀️

Posted
14 hours ago, Cupcakepussy said:

Thank You, for sharing.. it is so well expressed..I’m saddened, that you hurt

Thank you for your kind words 🙏😘  I have had the words swirling around in my head for awhile now but had a particular bad week and thus the poem was born out of sheer despair, annoyance and frustration but it was also somewhat cathartic to put the words down on paper finally. 

💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
8 hours ago, Unicorn_30 said:

I’m so sorry that your condition has gotten so bad :( I can relate to flare ups with fibromyalgia but yours sound much worse. It’s hard to find anything positive to focus on but you do so much good on here for so many people. I think that makes people like you special because despite the agony you are in you still continue to be there for others. I hope that you get something to help with the ***. It sounds awful :( 

Thank you for your kind words 🙏😘  I am so sorry you suffer with Fibro, another sucky disease, that is always constant.  It really doesn't seem right how these diseases can just play so much havoc in our lives. We cope because we have to cope, it doesn't make the *** any easier but we learn to live with it the best we can.  I think for me personally,  I find my little bit of solace in helping others where I can as it just seems to make those days brighter.  I think if you can make someone else smile and make their day a little bit better along the way that's the best medicine of all.  💗😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
Sunday at 06:02 AM, PixieDust said:

Thank you so much 🙏😘  GG you are my inspiration of what is "Possible"  and through that I always live in hope 💗  Im so glad you no longer have to fight daily.  Sending love right back in spades 💗🤗🧚‍♀️

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Posted
On 6/26/2021 at 1:20 PM, PixieDust said:

After two stint's in hospital this past fortnight, I wrote a poem about an aspect of my life, it's not a poem about BDSM but it’s something that is close to my heart because I live it daily.   I’m sure others who suffer the same affliction or similar can relate in some way.  So I decided to share, to say your not alone and even though some days can really bite like a bitch, hanging in there and hoping for a better and brighter day is always key to getting through the tough ones.  💗🧚‍♀️

Affliction……

Sometimes forever is too long

When *** is your only song

Every day is  just so hard

When your body is so marred

You sit in agony all day long

No longer do you belong

You are just a vice for *** and ***

Your mental health is full of detriment

Every movement is like shards of glass

Cutting through at every chance

*** becomes your only friend

And is with you daily, end on end

Each day you try to claw right back

But you are struct back down with each attack

No longer do your hands work like they once did

Some days all you can do is flip your lid

Your body is no longer full of life

It is a vessel for misery and for strife

You dread each day as it comes about,

of the known *** you will feel throughout

Your body is twisted, and it’s cursed

*** is your constant verse

Your joints no longer work like a well-oiled machine

They betray you daily and leave you demeaned

No longer can you look after yourself

You have become a poster child for bad health itself

Rheumatoid Arthritis forever sucks

It really doesn’t give a fuck!!!

It betrays your body at every turn

All you do is burn and burn

The hell and *** it puts you through

You’re living a nightmare that forever ensues

Your tears flow freely at your woes

Some days life has new lows

You do your best to soldier on

To see the bright spark in every wrong

You try really hard to never give in,

and let this affliction always win

You hold on to hope for just one more day

Hopefully today, you will be ok ………

My beautiful Pixie

When I first read these words they brought tears to my eyes, pulled on my heart and revealed emotions I never believed existed.

Your beautifully crafted words ***t a picture that would be the envy of  Michelangelo himself. You are a supremely gifted and talented poet with a gorgeous heart and beautiful mind (stunningly attractive too may I add)

These words must have taken so much courage to share but we are all greater people for reading them. 

Thank you my lovely friend, massive hugs and kisses from me. Also the occasional flower lol🌹

Posted

I have fibromyalgia plus few more health problems but that was really relatable and beautiful words.. ever need talk message me

Posted
On 6/30/2021 at 4:46 PM, Steve78 said:

My beautiful Pixie
When I first read these words they brought tears to my eyes, pulled on my heart and revealed emotions I never believed existed.

Your beautifully crafted words ***t a picture that would be the envy of  Michelangelo himself. You are a supremely gifted and talented poet with a gorgeous heart and beautiful mind (stunningly attractive too may I add)

These words must have taken so much courage to share but we are all greater people for reading them. 

Thank you my lovely friend, massive hugs and kisses from me. Also the occasional flower lol🌹

I had to again grab for the tissues after reading your beautiful message my dear friend.  I truly am at a loss for words, so the biggest thank you from the bottom of my heart 💗💗💗😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
On 7/1/2021 at 2:39 AM, sun-city-west604 said:

I have fibromyalgia plus few more health problems but that was really relatable and beautiful words.. ever need talk message me

Thank you for your kind words 🙏😘  Im so sorry to hear you also have relatable health issues and hope you are hanging in there also.  Happy to chat any time. 💗🧚‍♀️

Posted

No words, my dear. Accept a flower and my warm sincere hug:bouquet:

Posted

Sorry to hear of your ***. It can be very difficult to explain the *** we go through. Like many, I understand some of it as I myself am slowly suffering with arthritis. You have strength and love around you. Keep fighting. 

Posted
On 7/5/2021 at 7:52 AM, 0LadyBlack said:

No words, my dear. Accept a flower and my warm sincere hug:bouquet:

Thank you kindly🙏💗😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
On 7/12/2021 at 1:35 AM, Kimball62 said:

Sorry to hear of your ***. It can be very difficult to explain the *** we go through. Like many, I understand some of it as I myself am slowly suffering with arthritis. You have strength and love around you. Keep fighting. 

Thank you  🙏  I am so sorry you also experience the *** associated with arthritis.  I hope as with any other disease they will eventually find a cure, so until then will always try to keep fighting the best I can and wish you all the best with yours.  💗🧚‍♀️    

• 1 year later...
Posted

Someone I love has this and I know he suffers from it thank you for sharing Pixie :heart:

Posted
5 minutes ago, Hels1920 said:

Someone I love has this and I know he suffers from it thank you for sharing Pixie :heart:

Rheumatoid Arthritis is a shitty disease and I am really sorry to hear that the person you love has it.  Treatment options are getting better and better, so I do hope they find one that works for them like I have since found.  Sending lots of love to you both 💜💜

Posted
Oh I remember this all to well, you say it beautifully. Sending you love and hugs xx
Posted
5 hours ago, GoodGirl1003 said:

Oh I remember this all to well, you say it beautifully. Sending you love and hugs xx

Thank you hun 💜💜