Affliction......

PixieDust

Posted

After two stint's in hospital this past fortnight, I wrote a poem about an aspect of my life, it's not a poem about BDSM but it’s something that is close to my heart because I live it daily.   I’m sure others who suffer the same affliction or similar can relate in some way.  So I decided to share, to say your not alone and even though some days can really bite like a bitch, hanging in there and hoping for a better and brighter day is always key to getting through the tough ones.  💗🧚‍♀️

Affliction……

Sometimes forever is too long

When *** is your only song

Every day is  just so hard

When your body is so marred

You sit in agony all day long

No longer do you belong

You are just a vice for *** and ***

Your mental health is full of detriment

Every movement is like shards of glass

Cutting through at every chance

*** becomes your only friend

And is with you daily, end on end

Each day you try to claw right back

But you are struck back down with each attack

No longer do your hands work like they once did

Some days all you can do is flip your lid

Your body is no longer full of life

It is a vessel for misery and for strife

You dread each day as it comes about,

of the known *** you will feel throughout

Your body is twisted, and it’s cursed

*** is your constant verse

Your joints no longer work like a well-oiled machine

They betray you daily and leave you demeaned

No longer can you look after yourself

You have become a poster child for bad health itself

Rheumatoid Arthritis forever sucks

It really doesn’t give a fuck!!!

It betrays your body at every turn

All you do is burn and burn

The hell and *** it puts you through

You’re living a nightmare that forever ensues

Your tears flow freely at your woes

Some days life has new lows

You do your best to soldier on

To see the bright spark in every wrong

You try really hard to never give in,

and let this affliction always win

You hold on to hope for just one more day

Hopefully today, you will be ok ………

Posted

😲😟 I'm so sorry lovely! I know from personal experience how much health affects you when things aren't working well. Daily *** is not just physical. I'm sorry this is happening to you. You give so much to others, wish we could fix this for you xx

Posted

Sweetie, you lose battles, but your connection and importance to others shows you're winning the war.

Posted

You are an absolute star ️ and I am so sorry to read about the daily *** you live through. I know things have not been good recently, but I hope your run of bad luck has ended. You spend your days helping people on this site and I too wish (like Kate) that we could fix this for you. ❤️

Posted

Makes me realise how lucky i am to be healthy…in some way. Maybe i do not appreciate it enough and take all for granted.
I wish i could help you or fix it for you 🙁. In anyway, we certainly support you…Big hugs and kisses!

Posted

Sending love Beautiful, this rings so true of my past And super grateful I no longer fight daily.
You are strong and Beautiful, keep fighting
Xx

Posted

I’m sorry to read this. I hope that you can find some solace with me because I have it too in my spine and shoulders and I know that burning agony. Recently I’ve found that using crushed ice in a kitchen towel and sitting tight against it till it freezes the joints to numbness. I then stretch myself and the joints crack back into a more comfortable position. I’m also swimming every day and that is very helpful too. The lack of movement during lockdown made my situation unbearable and I’m not prepared to take prescribed medication after experiencing some unpleasant side effects. As I’m sitting here now typing I have an ice pack against my neck………because I spent 6 hours ***ting 🖼. Please feel free to message me directly if you need to just explain your thoughts. Peace and love 💕

Posted

Love you Pixie and I’m sorry I haven’t been in touch recently as I have been dealing with my issues which just seem to be growing.😔 Will reach out to catch up very soon. Hang in there in the meantime, I know it’s difficult.♥️

Posted

Beautifully worded Pixie. Hugs to you and kudos for putting your *** into words for others.

Posted

You my *** are one of the strongest people I know and I love you dearly! So sorry about all the *** you go through daily I've seen it Hun when we VC etc and I hate that I can't do anything to help but you know I'm always gonna answer that call.

I understand the *** too, arthritis is the bitch from hell!!!! It does have an effect on our mental health just know I'm always here for you no matter, you my *** are the brightest star 🌟 the guiding light on this site you help so many people, even when you're in *** yourself you will go out your way for folk. Loves you to the moon and back my *** 😘👯

Posted

Pixie you are one of the brightest lights here. Despite the *** of your affliction nothing stops you from shining out.
That is an amazing victory in itself. Some foes can be crushing but it takes someone truly heroic to still shine out and give of themselves whist enduring that. Hugs and love sweetie

Posted

Pixiedust you are a bright and shining star, your help and guidance to others here is amazing and tantamount to showing how strong you are. You have my live and support always ❤ 

Posted
14 hours ago, Curvykate said:

😲😟 I'm so sorry lovely! I know from personal experience how much health affects you when things aren't working well. Daily *** is not just physical. I'm sorry this is happening to you. You give so much to others, wish we could fix this for you xx

Thank you Kate for your very kind words🙏💗   I’m so sorry you have had your own personal experience of bad health, it’s the last thing I would wish for anyone to experience.  I totally agree about daily *** not being just physical , often the mental health side of things can be sometimes worse than the *** itself.  Trying to stay mentally positive can be so hard when you have so much to already cope with. I guess that is one of the reasons I decided in the end to post my poem as I just wanted to let everyone know they are not alone in what they are going through and that maybe through my own words we can all help each other continue to fight through the tough days when we are struggling.  💗🤗🧚‍♀️

Posted
14 hours ago, ChromeDom said:

Sweetie, you lose battles, but your connection and importance to others shows you're winning the war.

Thank you Chrome 💗😘  you always have a way with words, which I love and always appreciate more than I can possibly say.  Thank you for always making me smile and making those tough days always a bit brighter 😊💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
14 hours ago, NigelNix said:

You are an absolute star ️ and I am so sorry to read about the daily *** you live through. I know things have not been good recently, but I hope your run of bad luck has ended. You spend your days helping people on this site and I too wish (like Kate) that we could fix this for you. ❤️

Thank you Nigel for your kind words 🙏😘 and for also checking in on me to see if I am doing ok. It means a lot and I can’t thank you enough.   💗🤗🧚‍♀️

Posted
14 hours ago, Aquilae said:

Makes me realise how lucky i am to be healthy…in some way. Maybe i do not appreciate it enough and take all for granted.
I wish i could help you or fix it for you 🙁. In anyway, we certainly support you…Big hugs and kisses!

Thank you Aquilae 🙏😘  I am so glad to hear you are healthy that makes me smile 😊 and its one wish I have for everyone is that they do have good health.  Having my own health issues has its challenges and some days are hard to get through, but I refuse to let them beat me and always hold on to hope of better days to come.   Thank you for your support, means alot to me 💗🤗🧚‍♀️

Posted
11 hours ago, GoodGirl1003 said:

Sending love Beautiful, this rings so true of my past And super grateful I no longer fight daily.
You are strong and Beautiful, keep fighting
Xx

Thank you so much 🙏😘  GG you are my inspiration of what is "Possible"  and through that I always live in hope 💗  Im so glad you no longer have to fight daily.  Sending love right back in spades 💗🤗🧚‍♀️

Posted
10 hours ago, TAROTT said:

I’m sorry to read this. I hope that you can find some solace with me because I have it too in my spine and shoulders and I know that burning agony. Recently I’ve found that using crushed ice in a kitchen towel and sitting tight against it till it freezes the joints to numbness. I then stretch myself and the joints crack back into a more comfortable position. I’m also swimming every day and that is very helpful too. The lack of movement during lockdown made my situation unbearable and I’m not prepared to take prescribed medication after experiencing some unpleasant side effects. As I’m sitting here now typing I have an ice pack against my neck………because I spent 6 hours ***ting 🖼. Please feel free to message me directly if you need to just explain your thoughts. Peace and love 💕

Thank you for so much for your comment Tarott.  I am so sorry to hear you are in *** also and fight it daily.  It makes me so sad to hear you are experiencing similar and I hope in future days to come it does lessen and get better for you I really I do.

I am glad ice is working for you, for me I find heat is my best friend and you can often find me wrapped like an Egyptian Mummy in electric heating pads.  Totally understand about the Medication, it has its pros but the cons of the unwanted side effects often out way the good of them. I love that you’re swimming each day, I used to do water therapy years ago and found it helped a great deal unfortunately it’s a lot harder to get there these days.  I will definitely drop you a line and thank you again. 🙏💗😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
10 hours ago, angry_g said:

Love you Pixie and I’m sorry I haven’t been in touch recently as I have been dealing with my issues which just seem to be growing.😔 Will reach out to catch up very soon. Hang in there in the meantime, I know it’s difficult.♥️

Thank you Angry, I know you have been going through your own battles and I am sorry to hear that they are growing.  I totally understand, one thing goes and it's like a chain reaction you can't stop no matter how much you try as everything else then starts going off kilter as a result.  You take care and we will definitely catch up soon. Sending lots of love. 💗😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
10 hours ago, Sunshine429 said:

Beautifully worded Pixie. Hugs to you and kudos for putting your *** into words for others.

Thank you Sunshine for your kind words and support, it means alot and is very much appreciated

💗😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
9 hours ago, lil-monster said:

You my *** are one of the strongest people I know and I love you dearly! So sorry about all the *** you go through daily I've seen it Hun when we VC etc and I hate that I can't do anything to help but you know I'm always gonna answer that call.

I understand the *** too, arthritis is the bitch from hell!!!! It does have an effect on our mental health just know I'm always here for you no matter, you my *** are the brightest star 🌟 the guiding light on this site you help so many people, even when you're in *** yourself you will go out your way for folk. Loves you to the moon and back my *** 😘👯

My dear *** 👯‍♀️ where do I even possibly start……I had to get the tissues out as I got a bit teary trying to find the right words of my appreciation of our friendship and what we have both been through these last few years. 

I know you struggle equally as much as I do with your own arthritis *** and I too hate that I can’t make it better for you. We really have been in the wars together, but you have helped me through so many rough days, I’ve lost count of how many now and for that just a simple thank you just seems so inadequate.

No matter the distance we will always be ***s 😘👯‍♀️ and I love you for being you and for all that you have helped me with, so thank you a million times over from the bottom of my heart💗💗💗

You are equally my hero for all that you have endured and for all that you do for others no matter what you are going through.  I know we both struggle with mental health when our *** is at its worst but I am beyond grateful that we can be there for each other and for others who are also going through the same.  A star cannot shine alone, it takes many to make it bright and you my wonderful *** shine the brightest …… Love you to the Moon and back always 💗😘👯‍♀️

Posted
10 hours ago, Thebian said:

Pixie you are one of the brightest lights here. Despite the *** of your affliction nothing stops you from shining out.
That is an amazing victory in itself. Some foes can be crushing but it takes someone truly heroic to still shine out and give of themselves whist enduring that. Hugs and love sweetie

Thebian thank you 🙏  for your gracious and very kind words 😘  Once I again I find myself teary not only from your beautiful words but from everyone’s today.  I feel very lucky to have such wonderful people in my life such as yourself and many others and for that I feel I am extremely blessed and fortunate. 

💗🤗😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
11 hours ago, Willow75 said:

Pixiedust you are a bright and shining star, your help and guidance to others here is amazing and tantamount to showing how strong you are. You have my live and support always ❤ 

Gosh Willow, now I got more tears, thank you so much for your kind words 🙏💗😘🧚‍♀️

Posted
5 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Gosh Willow, now I got more tears, thank you so much for your kind words 🙏💗😘🧚‍♀️

You're very welcome pixiedust send big willow snuggly huggles 🤗🤗🤗💜💜

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

My dear *** 👯‍♀️ where do I even possibly start……I had to get the tissues out as I got a bit teary trying to find the right words of my appreciation of our friendship and what we have both been through these last few years. 

I know you struggle equally as much as I do with your own arthritis *** and I too hate that I can’t make it better for you. We really have been in the wars together, but you have helped me through so many rough days, I’ve lost count of how many now and for that just a simple thank you just seems so inadequate.

No matter the distance we will always be ***s 😘👯‍♀️ and I love you for being you and for all that you have helped me with, so thank you a million times over from the bottom of my heart💗💗💗

You are equally my hero for all that you have endured and for all that you do for others no matter what you are going through.  I know we both struggle with mental health when our *** is at its worst but I am beyond grateful that we can be there for each other and for others who are also going through the same.  A star cannot shine alone, it takes many to make it bright and you my wonderful *** shine the brightest …… Love you to the Moon and back always 💗😘👯‍♀️

You gone and done it, you done made me cry ***!! 👯💖😭 Loves you always and no matter the distance we'll always be there for each other!!! I am honestly grateful and honoured to have you in my life not just now but I know for the rest of our lives ( you don't get rid of me that easy lol ) all the daily struggles, all the *** and mental health ***, we go through makes it easier knowing I have a friend like you in my life. 👯💖