Kinky witches

Posted

I’ve noticed a few women on my newsfeed that indicate interest in some form of witchcraft/pagan beliefs with their user names.. I’m wondering how many of you involve sex magic in your kink sessions?

Posted

My last-but-one girlfriend and I intended to and did significant research, but separated before acting upon it. Otherwise with other partners the idea has only been flirted with, I haven't participated. 

Posted
7 hours ago, Aranhis said:

My last-but-one girlfriend and I intended to and did significant research, but separated before acting upon it. Otherwise with other partners the idea has only been flirted with, I haven't participated. 

Have you ever practiced sex magic alone?

Posted
37 minutes ago, NessusIssues said:

Have you ever practiced sex magic alone?

Honestly the thought never occurred to me until you mentioned it just now, but then I rarely practice in any form (the magic, not the sex 🤣🤣)... I tend to save it for rare or special occasions when it is needed most.

Posted
2 hours ago, Aranhis said:

Honestly the thought never occurred to me until you mentioned it just now, but then I rarely practice in any form (the magic, not the sex 🤣🤣)... I tend to save it for rare or special occasions when it is needed most.

An orgasm is extremely powerful energy, seems a shame to waste that no?

Posted
19 minutes ago, NessusIssues said:

An orgasm is extremely powerful energy, seems a shame to waste that no?

True, and I do believe in the importance of avoiding waste 🤔

I don't tend to partake in a lot of self-play any more, but this is food for thought to reflect upon for future occasions. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

🔮⚗️🧿🗝🪄🏮💌🔐📝❤️🩹💝💘💔

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would love to meet  kinky witches if any in Birmingham, even a gothic once

• 5 months later...
Posted
Sex is magic.. in ancient times that is how a town brought abundance for the community. Now charge it with kink and….
  • 10 months later...
Posted
Warlock is not a real thing. Hollywood came up with that one. So man or woman a witch is a witch. And there are things done where sex magic is used. Look up Wiccan on the internet and find someone in your area that can help you out.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

You are right sir and I have never actually done sex magik it is a interesting study though maybe one day with the right female witch 🧹 new to the world of BDSM and looking for a hot sexy domiatress to show me the ropes