Finding a foot fetish partner - needing tips and advice

Fox96

Posted
7 minutes ago, ShyFootExplorer said:

I’m needing advice because someone I’ve been talking to opened up to me about their foot fetish and I’ve never done it before! I’m open but think my feet aren’t cute enough (former dancer, current runner). Any advice for me? 

I presume if you've been talking this person knows you're a former dancer and a runner? There's a plethora of different foot fetish niches all under the foot fetish umbrella..one of the most popular is a particular liking for sweaty feet, their smell especially and the footwear said sweaty foot has fragranced..if they approached you and then subsequently opened up, odds are what you're worried about is one of the things that drew them to you in the first place.

ShyFootExplorer
Posted

Thanks babes, I’m excited to try this with them but also want to explore it with others too. And who doesn’t love a good foot massage lol 

Posted
1 hour ago, ShyFootExplorer said:

I’m needing advice because someone I’ve been talking to opened up to me about their foot fetish and I’ve never done it before! I’m open but think my feet aren’t cute enough (former dancer, current runner). Any advice for me? 

so, chances are they are cute enough.  and, to be honest... if two people put their feet in front of me and one was the most amazing pair of feet I'd seen in my life and the other was someone I knew and liked - I'm going to the latter every time

now

foot fetish isn't a universal entity and different people like different things - I mean this both in the sense of what they like to do with feet and for those being worshipped what they  like done

I did some footplay with a young lady today whose boundary was not to lick *between* her toes - some people fucking love this, but she finds it weird

that is fine

so, you might have certain things you like with your feet - and guys who like to worship like different things.

so, if I said "don't bathe and wear the same sock for a week" if someone did that to me I'd think they really liked me, but some people would fucking hate anything but the freshest feet.

ShyFootExplorer
Posted

Thanks babes, that really helps. I find the more I exchange feet pics the more I’m getting a good reception. I’m excited to explore things and will keep you updated 💜