Fantasy

Posted

So I'm normally very dominant and they typical old school manly man. However....

Lately iv been having a lot of fantasies about my girlfriend dominating me. Femdom. Chastity. Cuckolding the lot!! 

Has anyone made change from dom to sub? 

Any stories has to how it happened?

Posted
On 7/12/2021 at 9:11 PM, Richf95 said:

So I'm normally very dominant and they typical old school manly man. However....

Lately iv been having a lot of fantasies about my girlfriend dominating me. Femdom. Chastity. Cuckolding the lot!! 

Has anyone made change from dom to sub? 

Any stories has to how it happened?

I have switched, not during a relationship but between different partners. I prefer sub or slave mainly. However it has depended on life cicumstances. When I'm in a senior position with my job involving alot of responsibility and managing a team of people I prefer to be submissive in my home life and vice versa.

I got into a pretty dodgy relationship with a male master when I was 18 and was his slave for two years. That ended after he pushed things too far but I think the dye was set. After that I was a submissive to an amazing girl for 7 years. I then transitioned to Dom with a female submissive for a few years. That ended simply because I had to relocate due to work but we are still very good friends. I had a few short relationships as a Dom but then I met and married my ex-wife. Was with her for 20 years, last decade as an outright cuckold/slave while she had a couple of lovers. We split up two years ago when she moved out to be with her long term bull.  

Curiously though her primary lover (of several) split with her a few months ago and is now my temporary master as we get on really well and obviously have known each other intimately almost as long as I was intimate with my wife. 

Posted

I came to this being submissive and had never considered being the Domme at all. What I have discovered over time is that I’m much more in to enjoying mutually erotic scenarios with a partner and identify more as switch now. I have “dominated” a couple of guys who have all said I’m a natural… although Doms I have been submissive to have also said I’m a natural… I tend to chat and get to know someone and get a feel for how they are and we fall in to a natural D/s whichever way we both feel fits for us. I’d like to think my experience as a sub helps me understand how it feels for anybody who is willing to be submissive to me. Basically…. Go with what feels natural and comfortable for you and your partner… as long as you are both enjoying what’s happening why stress about specific roles? Enjoy!

Posted

Nothing wrong changing roles. I'm sure you could enjoy it.

Posted

I prefer bring the submissive. But, really do enjoy being dominant and nasty sometimes.

Posted

The first line in your story, will be taking this and having a conversation with her.

Posted

In my past relationship, she was very submissive but nothing bdsm related bar ropes and belts. This one time I found myself turned on by her being bossy and asked if this bossy character can come into the bedroom, she ended up not being a fan at all. Even questioning my masculinity. Communication and active listening solves more things as it brings them into the light for discussion. This is how we did it.
P.S. We didn't part because of this.