What size do women find small

ed****

Posted
Currently had a experience with a woman who said my šŸ†wasnā€™t that big . First time ever was a bit shocked as I never had someone say this slightly bigger than average. A lot fatter than average. . ( not going to lie as she was playing with me and sucking away ) I actually got quite turned on by this . Surprisingly. She openly admitted it wasnā€™t as big as she is used too from her past relationships. But liked the girth. She then started to edge me and every time I was just about to go. She slapped my ball and started to finger me (first time) . We continued to see each other . (Her words ) you ainā€™t small but smaller than Iā€™m used to. And since you arenā€™t as big I instantly became more dominant. As Iā€™ve always wanted to try it . And it seemed right as your a nice caring. So this got me wonder is this a common thing among you ladies . A average slightly bigger or slightly smaller. šŸ†. Attached to a fairly decent guy . You instantly arenā€™t impressed or become more dominant due to the size and nature of the man
Posted
5 and 3/4 inches. I always get the ruler out.
Posted
1 hour ago, Curvykate said:

Hard or soft? Now I'm worried šŸ˜‚

Posted
2 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Hard or soft? Now I'm worried šŸ˜‚

A lady does not reveal her secrets...

Posted

7 inches is the smallest i go.. having said that i dont like bigger than 9 and a half

Posted
6 and below is small to me. 9 is probably the biggest Iā€™d go.
Posted
4 hours ago, Curvykate said:

In case it's not clear, I don't get the ruler out. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Posted
4 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

In case it's not clear, I don't get the ruler out. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Tape measure?? šŸ¤Ŗ

Posted
Between 6ā€ and 9ā€ (hard) with a bit of girth is nice. Too big and, for me, the pleasure turns to *** had 11.5ā€ once and thought I was going to have ovaries for earrings lol šŸ˜‚
Posted
A lot of it comes down to the age and or experience of a woman, I once overheard four women chatting in a pub, in their early twenties, one had a new boyfriend and the others asked how big he was, she replied about 4 1/2 to 5 inches and said it was the biggest she'd ever seen, the other three agreed, one even saying to be careful or she'd end up with a bucket, they all went red and giggled when they realised they could be overheard
Posted

What a topic and what a brutal bunch you are lol. With every message I keep thinking Iā€™mĀ too big or with others too small. However the very fact Iā€™m contributing says so much

Posted
1 hour ago, quietlysure said:

Tape measure?? šŸ¤Ŗ

I am agog at anyone knowing what size dick has been in them! I've no ***y idea šŸ¤Æ

Posted
Iā€™ve had from 10ā€ down to 5ā€ but Iā€™m very tight so I can feel all size dicks - it also feels better with a bit of girth. if I can deep throat it comfortably then itā€™s a good size šŸ¤£
Posted
Women vagina can accommodate any cock size as this part of the body can get a baby out of it.
As for pleasure itā€™s up to the skills, vagina tight or not can feel most penetration. So itā€™s how you do it and the feeling, mood or emotions that help achieving the pleasure. I know some women look for bigger better and some men feel the pressure about it! But hey there is always a bigger one out there! If she doesnā€™t feel inside her kitty try the backdoor.. I am pretty sure she will scream you are too BIG šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜…
Posted
1 hour ago, FabSeverus said:

Women vagina can accommodate any cock size as this part of the body can get a baby out of it.
As for pleasure itā€™s up to the skills, vagina tight or not can feel most penetration. So itā€™s how you do it and the feeling, mood or emotions that help achieving the pleasure. I know some women look for bigger better and some men feel the pressure about it! But hey there is always a bigger one out there! If she doesnā€™t feel inside her kitty try the backdoor.. I am pretty sure she will scream you are too BIG šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜…

Actually that's not accurate..for most women under 40 it's probably the case, but during and after menopause there's more often than notĀ less natural lubrication as a result of the decline in estrogen levels..so a larger penis particularly, but even an average sized one can cause ***, irritation and tearing even with the addition of bought lubricants..its also worth adding that vaginas do not come with a 'one size fits all' blueprint, different women have different sized vaginas in the same way mens cock sizeĀ varies.

Ā 

Ā 

Posted
16 minutes ago, MzJax said:

Actually that's not accurate..for most women under 40 it's probably the case, but during and after menopause there's more often than notĀ less natural lubrication as a result of the decline in estrogen levels..so a larger penis particularly, but even an average sized one can cause ***, irritation and tearing even with the addition of bought lubricants..its also worth adding that vaginas do not come with a 'one size fits all' blueprint, different women have different sized vaginas in the same way mens cock sizeĀ varies.

Ā 

Ā 

If you have read my post you will noticed the ā€œbirthā€ mention. So I am fairly accurate.Ā 

Posted
1 minute ago, FabSeverus said:

If you have read my post you will noticed the ā€œbirthā€ mention. So I am fairly accurate.Ā 

I read it, but not all women can give birth naturally, all my children had to be delivered by c section for example..also, as you surely know something going out is not the same as something going in, anyone who's ever been constipated can attest to that.

Also I think it's fair to say fairly accurate is not the same as accurate..when you make sweeping generalisations and state them as if they were facts you do everyone a misservice , including yourself.

Ā 

Posted
12 minutes ago, MzJax said:

I read it, but not all women can give birth naturally, all my children had to be delivered by c section for example..also, as you surely know something going out is not the same as something going in, anyone who's ever been constipated can attest to that.

Also I think it's fair to say fairly accurate is not the same as accurate..when you make sweeping generalisations and state them as if they were facts you do everyone a misservice , including yourself.

Ā 

I am not intoĀ nit picking or pedantic argumentative. I reply once to the op, wonā€™t engage derailing with someone on forum.Ā 
maybe you forgot a cock got in and out tooā€¦ I wonā€™t reply furthermore unless you open your own thread about vagina dilationā€¦.Ā 
šŸ‘‹Ā 

Posted
4 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

I am not intoĀ nit picking or pedantic argumentative. I reply once to the op, wonā€™t engage derailing with someone on forum.Ā 
maybe you forgot a cock got in and out tooā€¦ I wonā€™t reply furthermore unless you open your own thread about vagina dilationā€¦.Ā 
šŸ‘‹

You didn't actually mention giving birth... and not all women give birth naturally as MzJax mentions.

Ā 

Some women need help delivering their babies, need cutting.... stitching.... ***ps .Ā Ā 

Ā 

Every vagina is different, as is every penis.Ā 

Ā 

There areĀ severalĀ reasons that a woman may not be able to accommodate a larger penis.

Ā 

Hence, some of us are happier on the smaller end.

Personally, it's the person attached that matters to me, and what they do.Ā 

I have had sex with men ranging from around 10 inches down to semi erect... guess which one I had the most fun with? Guess who gave me the most pleasure? (Hint.. my best sex has been, and is, with Fen who has ED)

Posted
17 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

šŸ‘‹

You call it pedantic I call it calling out bullshit..and I don't care whether you like being called out on it or not because frankly it's the people who read your crap that I'm concerned about..misinformation is dangerous whoever posts it.

Posted
5 hours ago, Curvygirl1 said:

7 inches is the smallest i go.. having said that i dont like bigger than 9 and a half

So he's a cracking fella, but closer to 6 than 7, would that then rule him out? Surely it's the connection that really matters?

Posted
5 minutes ago, BountyHunter said:

Ā 

Personally, it's the person attached that matters to me, and what they do.Ā 

Totally šŸ˜Š

Nylon-Nellie
Posted

I wonder how many men have put down the size of their erect penis? As this will give the women a choice ifĀ their erectĀ dick is either small enough or big enough for them. Does the size really matter? For me itĀ doesn't, never have and never will. Why be so picky over size and girth?

Ā 

@BountyHunterĀ has hit the nail on the head, it is down to the person that is attached to the dick and what they do.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

So he's a cracking fella, but closer to 6 than 7, would that then rule him out? Surely it's the connection that really matters?

Depends if a ā€œconnectionā€ is what youā€™re looking for. Otherwise itā€™s not enough.