Profile pics

se****

Posted
Anyone else having issues with their profile pic not showing except to paid members.
I deleted mine and reuploaded them with the app making sure they are public and still no one can view them.
Posted
On 8/24/2021 at 3:36 PM, sean6ix said:

Anyone else having issues with their profile pic not showing except to paid members.
I deleted mine and reuploaded them with the app making sure they are public and still no one can view them.

I see 4 that are all the same face picture, but you don't appear to have an avatar one..I'm not a free member though.

I couldn't see any reason why they wouldn't be approved, perhaps at the time they were unavailable they hadn't yet been approved? (as pictures aren't automatically allowed, they have to be approved first). 

Posted

I find uploading via the website and not app helps, plus wait at least 24 hours for them to be approved "or not" first before they will show.  Also check your profile settings on who can see your pictures.,  it maybe set to private and friends only or certain people only.

Read the picture guidelines "for safe" or other things that may give your work/home/private life or showing others in.  Lots don't get approved for this reason.

Posted

so yep
your profile pic has to be SFW 

else folk cannot see it

other pictures do not have to be SFW - but only verified members can see them

It's to make sure only over 18s can see over 18 content

Posted
Thanks everyone.
The pics uploaded are set to public and just my shoulders and head outdoors. So perfectly work safe.
I get the notifications that they are all approved.
Not sure what’s happening with the app
Posted
Can anyone see my profile pic here that isn’t an upgraded member ?
It seems to keep getting flagged at rated R when all it is my head and shoulders in the pic.
Posted
Just now, sean6ix said:

Can anyone see my profile pic here that isn’t an upgraded member ?
It seems to keep getting flagged at rated R when all it is my head and shoulders in the pic.

Not 100% sure but could be the cigarette...

(Could be viewed as referencing ***)

Posted

The new one appears visible to me, and I am not a paid member.  I compared this one to the two previous on your profile, and it may have been the cigarette.  Perhaps, one of the Mods could chime-in, to clarify this.

Posted
Thank you everyone for your help. I’m hoping it’s fixed now.