Edging

Wi****

Posted

Hi my question is about edging.

Firstly what is the main goal to it, I've always assumed it's to keep the sub arroused and horny but it there any other goals to be achieved from it.

Also does edging over long periods of time make it more difficult to cum.

Is it possible to edge even if the person is in chastity.

I've read posts on FL were the sub has to edge 3 times a day I was wondering what the D is trying to accomplished by giving the sub this task.

Posted
It's a control thing, the evil sadistic D-type gets their kicks from seeing a ***, really frustrated s-type at their mercy 😉😂
Posted

Whilst some of it is about the D's control, it also brings on a stronger Orgasm. There is a fine line though as to much edging can ruin the Orgasm. No idea about the Chastity part x Happy Edging xx 

Posted
Edging with chastity is something evil d-types do. Imagine being brought to the point of climax every day but not allowed to cum, and to add insult to disappointment you have a chastity belt fitted for the next 24 hours. Do that every day for a week or two.

How sensitive to touch will you be after that? How much teasing can he/she do before you start begging to cum?
Posted
3 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

Edging with chastity is something evil d-types do. Imagine being brought to the point of climax every day but not allowed to cum, and to add insult to disappointment you have a chastity belt fitted for the next 24 hours. Do that every day for a week or two.

How sensitive to touch will you be after that? How much teasing can he/she do before you start begging to cum?

Evil is such a judgemental word, I prefer fun 😇

Posted

Like can you imagine someone close to tears. Crying. Begging.  You edge them over and over again - and they're just... they're just desperate to cum

they just feel like they're going to explode - just - everywhere... and, you might, you might allow it and give them the most mindblowing orgasm at your command as you laugh at their relief and how just desperate and pathetic they got

or

you might

just...

take it to the point of no return, and ruin the orgasm... watching their frustration not explode, but trickle out as a sad pathetic puddle.

Posted
2 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Like can you imagine someone close to tears. Crying. Begging.  You edge them over and over again - and they're just... they're just desperate to cum

they just feel like they're going to explode - just - everywhere... and, you might, you might allow it and give them the most mindblowing orgasm at your command as you laugh at their relief and how just desperate and pathetic they got

or

you might

just...

take it to the point of no return, and ruin the orgasm... watching their frustration not explode, but trickle out as a sad pathetic puddle.

Viscious

Posted

It is a lovely test of obedience and commitment to watch a girl edge herself. You know what she likes, the signs she is close, so you have her play. It takes quite a *** of will on their behalf to stop on command, and the look in their eyes, in my experience, is one of the most intense you will ever see. Such fun 9_9

Posted
2 hours ago, Whosethatgirl said:

Viscious

Thank you :)

Posted

Like it has been said so far, edging is basically a d-type having fun at the expense of a s-type by teasing them to the point of orgasm without letting them climax. Adding chastity belt to the mix just makes it possible for the s-type to be edged for longer periods of time. 

To answer your second question, edging can be done with chastity belts on. It would usually require a different form of stimulus and almost always involves vibrators. 

Posted
I've heard lots that edging leads to stronger orgasms, but it never has for me. After edging, my orgasms are unimpressive, but I do enjoy being teased and made to suffer. That's the point of it for me, getting all sweaty and shivery and squirmy.
Posted
3 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:

I've heard lots that edging leads to stronger orgasms, but it never has for me. After edging, my orgasms are unimpressive, but I do enjoy being teased and made to suffer. That's the point of it for me, getting all sweaty and shivery and squirmy.

for me it can vary.  my last edging orgasm was a little bit disappointing, neither explosive nor tame enough that I could at least sell it as 'ruined orgasm'  haha 

But it was 2.30am and I kinda both wanted to do the scene and go to bed.   (glad I did the scene though cos it meant I got extra minutes with someone I like)

but, I have had orgasms from edging that have been so intense *they hurt* - but it's not an exact science.

Posted

I love, love, love being edged and edging.

Being edged is utterly delicious... all that tantalising teasing... hours... then release. For me, its exquisite.

Edging... oh the power... the control...

Fen loves being edged... "ruined orgasm"??? He prefers "enhanced"

Posted

Edging does sound delicious the teasing anticipation denial, making the sub desperate for release and so horny and wet. But also exceptionally frustrating. I can see how Dom/mes get such a thrill from the control.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Willow75 said:

Edging does sound delicious the teasing anticipation denial, making the sub desperate for release and so horny and wet. But also exceptionally frustrating. I can see how Dom/mes get such a thrill from the control.

You'll get to feel it too 😋🐺❤

Posted
I love edging. Getting just to that tipping point then stopping only to start over again. To me it’s not a D type of control, it’s the s types control since we have to ensure that we stay just on the edge of achieving what we desire.
Posted
Edging can also make a sub last longer sex wise
Posted
Found it also can also test the limits of how far you can bring yourself. Like if your told not to cum, and its a trust and test of your endurance. Can imagine someone in control would feed on the desperation they have given to their sub.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
OMG, I absolutely love edging. I find it far more satisfying, rewarding than the final climax which leads to the disappointment of the experience being over.
I can also confirm that it is possible to edge and even climax whilst locked in chastity. The experience can be extremely intense, frustrating and rewarding.
  • 7 months later...
roamingtiger
Posted

I have been edged by my ex femdom few times.  It got me so worked up and begging for release do anything she wanted which did, my reward was release, which was so much more and intense.  It did get me last longer and her voice made me harder.