Trauma binding

Desperate-5256

Desperate-5256
Posted

I want to ask if there are here more femdom's who use trauma binding to keep a slave focused on you?

Desperate-5256
Posted
10 hours ago, sonofthunder777 said:

Wtf is trauma binding? lol sounds bad tho.

It is when you traumatize the slave for a while so the slave can not think about himself anymore only on the mistress and put the needs from the mistress above his own, the slave gets so attached to the mistress that he can't live without her anymore.

Posted
Just now, Desperate said:

It is when you traumatize the slave for a while so the slave can not think about himself anymore only on the mistress and put the needs from the mistress above his own, the slave gets so attached to the mistress that he can't live without her anymore.

Its called trauma bonding which I associate with *** not BDSM

Desperate-5256
Posted
9 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Do you mean trauma bonding?

Yes.

Desperate-5256
Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Its called trauma bonding which I associate with *** not BDSM

My mistress is doing it i recently found out. And i was wondering if more femdoms are using it.

Posted
1 minute ago, Desperate said:

My mistress is doing it i recently found out. And i was wondering if more femdoms are using it.

I would hope not because its ***
If its happening to you, please seek help from professionals

Desperate-5256
Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I would hope not because its ***
If its happening to you, please seek help from professionals

Don't know, she is really sweet to me when i behave good you know. It is my own fault when she becomes angry.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Desperate said:

Don't know, she is really sweet to me when i behave good you know. It is my own fault when she becomes angry.

BDSM isnt about anger
There's plenty on google about trauma bonding including support services which you could maybe look at

Desperate-5256
Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

BDSM isnt about anger
There's plenty on google about trauma bonding including support services which you could maybe look at

I don't dare to talk to such people, if my wife finds out she will become very angry on me. No but when i behave good she is really sweet to me you know.

Posted
14 minutes ago, Desperate said:

I don't dare to talk to such people, if my wife finds out she will become very angry on me. No but when i behave good she is really sweet to me you know.

You've found a way to talk about it here?

Desperate-5256
Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

You've found a way to talk about it here?

Here no one knows me and my screen is incognito mode so no one can find out i am here.

Posted
Very cool comments Copper Knob..
My concerns on this topic are slightly different and by no means I'm not having a go at you Desperate.
If you are rushed to the Trauma Unit in hospital it is because you have life threatening or very serious injuries.
So thinking as submales/subfemales are putting it all on the line trust wise.Im not sure I can accept it as part and parcel of a. D/S..
The trauma that victims suffer for years after incident is something that cannot be taken lightly.
My point is simply replace the word trauma with bewitching or hypnotic maybe.Trauma is too heavy in my opinion.
Posted

I sometimes see threads like this and my mind goes two ways.

1) Is that it's trolling (that you even mentioned 'trauma bonding' a sign you know it's ***)

2) Is that there's inkling it might be true

But then I often feel there *may* be someone else who is going through the same even if they don't know the words.

So

How TB works.  The ***r will alternate between highs and lows in the relationship.  The highs will be good.  During the lows, there are a number of things they can do towards the victim - shut them out, push them away, physically assault them, so on.

The victim, being aware of how good the highs are in the relationship, how good that person makes them feel, so on - will find ways to blame *themselves* for the ***rs behaviour : that it was something they did.

(Now, granted our own actions and behaviours can influence how someone treats us. If we genuinely piss off a partner they may want space away from us - but, context is often very important.)

The kinda problem of course is believing you are the reason your partner is angry, or mistreats you, or so on is it then creates a slight background of ***.  Which, isn't really healthy.

If someone is doing this to you.  End the relationship, or seek help to end the relationship.

If it is something someone else is unwittingly doing (does the other person have an unhealthy co-dependency on you) then you need to work on boundaries together

Being dedicated to your Dominant is a wonderful thing, but is one that should be done through love, not ***.

Posted
29 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I sometimes see threads like this and my mind goes two ways.

1) Is that it's trolling (that you even mentioned 'trauma bonding' a sign you know it's ***)

2) Is that there's inkling it might be true

But then I often feel there *may* be someone else who is going through the same even if they don't know the words.

So

How TB works.  The ***r will alternate between highs and lows in the relationship.  The highs will be good.  During the lows, there are a number of things they can do towards the victim - shut them out, push them away, physically assault them, so on.

The victim, being aware of how good the highs are in the relationship, how good that person makes them feel, so on - will find ways to blame *themselves* for the ***rs behaviour : that it was something they did.

(Now, granted our own actions and behaviours can influence how someone treats us. If we genuinely piss off a partner they may want space away from us - but, context is often very important.)

The kinda problem of course is believing you are the reason your partner is angry, or mistreats you, or so on is it then creates a slight background of ***.  Which, isn't really healthy.

If someone is doing this to you.  End the relationship, or seek help to end the relationship.

If it is something someone else is unwittingly doing (does the other person have an unhealthy co-dependency on you) then you need to work on boundaries together

Being dedicated to your Dominant is a wonderful thing, but is one that should be done through love, not ***.

I like this post because copper knob and blacksheep have stepped up and confronted issues of , bullying,*** and ***...
Desperate if you are a victim ...
Use the msg facility

Posted
➦Desperate quote sonofthunder777:❝Wtf is trauma binding? lol sounds bad tho.❞
It is when you traumatize the slave for a while so the slave can not think about himself anymore only on the mistress and put the needs from the mistress above his own, the slave gets so attached to the mistress that he can't live without her anymore. --- dude that's literally just normal submission to a worthy mistress in my book lol 🤣 no fancy name needed.
Posted
42 minutes ago, sonofthunder777 said:

hat's literally just normal submission to a worthy mistress in my book lol

So even aside of the abusive aspect

It can be damaging the other way also.   So we can take submission to the level of putting your Dominants needs first, prioritising them, so on.  

But even in itself can create a harmful co-dependency.   It's getting the right balance.

Posted
53 minutes ago, sonofthunder777 said:
➦Desperate quote sonofthunder777:❝Wtf is trauma binding? lol sounds bad tho.❞
It is when you traumatize the slave for a while so the slave can not think about himself anymore only on the mistress and put the needs from the mistress above his own, the slave gets so attached to the mistress that he can't live without her anymore. --- dude that's literally just normal submission to a worthy mistress in my book lol 🤣 no fancy name needed.

Again medically speaking,if someone is traumatised there is risk they can go into shock,cardiac arrest ,all sorts of problems..

Posted

this is a different type of trauma it's a word that can mean different things.  So, yep head trauma - say - caused by a blow to the head - can cause shock etc.   but a more psychological trauma - nope

Posted
4 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

this is a different type of trauma it's a word that can mean different things.  So, yep head trauma - say - caused by a blow to the head - can cause shock etc.   but a more psychological trauma - nope

I disagree ...

Posted
4 hours ago, Brittone2 said:

I disagree ...

If we're truly talking trauma bonding, its psychological *** and nothing to do with any aspect of BDSM, think Stockholm syndrome