Urethra sounding

Thefunguy

Posted

My Gf wants to try post ejaculation or orgasm sounding on me. We’ve sounded before. But, not really after I have cum. I know that male genitalia gets sensitive right after orgasm. My concerned it would hurt hurt due to the extra sensitivity. Is there any men out there who’ve tried it right after they’ve cum or orgasmed? Does it hurt after or feel better?

Bihornylad8inch
Posted

Hi I've tried it both after and before with my gf, it's sensitive after.. Once she cums,  thts it I just slide my cock in fuck as hard n deep, as thts how she likes it.. also we started anal sex, its much better both ways.. lods of lube just incase you wondered..as female ass you can cum n get it much noise as you like.. especially noise you feel when fucking or when sliding dildos.. enjoy 

Posted
No *** no gain 🤷🏼‍♀️. Just kidding. I’m maso so for me anything that brings about a bit of *** is a good thing both before and after orgasm. You could always try it and if you decide you don’t like it than don’t do it again but you’ll never know until you try.