Use of Titles

Posted

Another term I've noticed more and more being bandied around is where the younger female members ( here and elsewhere) are using the term daddy almost instantly on chatting, and at times I've wondered if it's just attention seeking, plus a fair few of them almost instantly want to "chat" elsewhere ( usually hangouts)

Posted
26 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Another term I've noticed more and more being bandied around is where the younger female members ( here and elsewhere) are using the term daddy almost instantly on chatting, and at times I've wondered if it's just attention seeking, plus a fair few of them almost instantly want to "chat" elsewhere ( usually hangouts)

Its because they are normally after *** and think that 'older' men on here are easy marks.

Posted
35 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

Its because they are normally after *** and think that 'older' men on here are easy marks.

That's the problem, a lot have dropped sugar from sugar daddy for  that reason, particularly in their profiles, where the majority of men in particular see the term sugar daddy and think no thanks, and where the scam dommes have made people wary of all dommes, so the same is happening with those honestly looking for a daddy, and the same as all the fake Doms and neanderthals spoiling it for the honest single men wanting more than a hook-up, the answer, well that's anyone's guess 🤷

Posted

honestly. this is where vetting comes in - someone comes in to your inbox and you don't like how they address you, you can hit the not interested button

if you think there might be potential - a little bit pre vetting and it's good to go

even if the person is not a scammer or not after a sugar daddy, if you don't like the address you don't have to continue the conversation.

Posted
29 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

honestly. this is where vetting comes in - someone comes in to your inbox and you don't like how they address you, you can hit the not interested button

if you think there might be potential - a little bit pre vetting and it's good to go

even if the person is not a scammer or not after a sugar daddy, if you don't like the address you don't have to continue the conversation.

Agree completely - a little common sense and due diligence is all that is required to weed out those genuinely interested and those who are out to make *** or lead you a merry dance.

Posted
35 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Thats why i put on my profile that im not looking to be a sugar daddy or cash reserve. Still doesnt stop them.

Ive even make the point of saying i dont pay, especially if someone asks to go off site to chat.

Posted

yeah - the scammers don't really read profiles 

and the invite off site is pretty much always a flag.  

Posted

Personally the biggest problem I found was when briefly I put verified members only in messaging, result, only had messages from scammers, but that's a topic often touched upon and for elsewhere so as not to go off topic too much