Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I will tell you right now, nothing compares to the real thing. The best I've personally used is probably the vacuglide (pretty sure that's what it's called). But you are going to spend a lot on that. You are just going to have to try different things and see what you like. Anything hands free is always better, if you are using your hand....your brain already knows it's just self pleasure but enhanced.

Once I was with a Mistress that used to have a small vibrator toy she put it over my penis while I was inside her and let me tell you that it felt incredible.
On a side note when I was a ***ager I used to use my ***'s dolls as a sex doll, make a hole in it and masturbate with the doll

Fleshlight is crap, the sleeve retaining ring pops out and they are very big and bulky. Not worth the hype.
Check out Pipe Dream it is very good can confirm 10x better, similar design with a suction air hole. I even use the silicone insert sleeve with a Bathmate suction pump it fits in it and gives incredible vacuum with the Hydromax pump.
On its own the Hydromax pump is very uncomfortable with a PVC pipe insert it's very very horrible.
But add a stimulating silicone sleeve and it is fantastic.
Also a rechargeable rotating suction electric device off Temu/wish/Amazon are very very good too.

All male sex toys are terrible. Turns out it's easy to replicate the male member, but very different to replicate the female genitals. The world is not created equally 😂

Just now, M1STER69 said:

All male sex toys are terrible. Turns out it's easy to replicate the male member, but very different to replicate the female genitals. The world is not created equally 😂

Difficult**

Try the Arcwave Ion. It’s a sleeve with an air vibe positioned for frenulum stimulation. My favourite toy! It’s a little noisy though.

Ngl love my Lovense stuff. The gals love it too. Makes it so we can play from a distance in a variety of ways as well. 😉

Theres like half-a-body things you can buy that are pretty realistic and hot

They make one called real skin is very lifelike I'd buy for a woman I got a face strap-on dildo too to let women ride

Dude, go on Amazon. They’ve got machines that’ll suck you off now that are awesome but if you’re on the larger side, get the larger sleeve, you won’t think anything of it until you get the damn thing and then you’re like bottoming out real easy recommend getting the larger sleeve if you’re above average

In my experience, they don't feel like the real thing but they do get the job done. I personally would just get a standard run of the mill fleshlight. I don't think getting anything too crazy is necessary.

I suggest exploring your prostate... next thing you know you'll be buying different toys you can share with your girl... n-joy pure wand being my favorite

They are an ok alternative but nothing like the real thing! Better than nothing though. Clean it and dry it or itll get moldy

6 hours ago, Lord_Viking said:

A real woman

Yeah, right they’re not real anymore. Have you seen them? Have you been with them? I spent 23 years with one who was lying the entire time every single day

×
×
  • Create New...