question ....

al****

Posted
under “My Account” what does the ‘Invisible ‘tab mean?
Posted
If I’m not mistaken people won’t be able to see you but you have to be premium or VIP to activate that
Posted
Hey dear lady, I have checked both the phone App and also the laptop site, and from your description I am unable to find that Invisible tab you mention. However, on the laptop if you hover the cursor over your photo you can see whether your visible or invisible. There is a box to check at the log on screen to be able to be invisible, but further to this, it is only a feature open to paying members.
Posted
When you login in stealth mode or hidden so people don’t know if you are in here or not. It’s one of the premium perk!
Posted (edited)

I've wondered about the reason for being "invisible", Doms checking on subs or vice versa checking behaviour or presence, or other cases of put simply stalking, a curious feature on a lot of dating/community sites, and one I really dont get 🤷

Edited by quietlysure
Missed words
Posted
33 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

I've wondered about the reason for being "invisible", Doms checking on subs or vice versa checking behaviour or presence, or other cases of put simply stalking, a curious feature on a lot of dating/community sites, and one I really dont get 🤷

you're a guy

you don't get the "I saw you were online" messages from random guys 

Posted
1 hour ago, quietlysure said:

See it as a game… 

shes waiting for your message back and you watch her trying to guess if you are there or not. Looking at their profile and press the “hide visit” option. Counting the time they checked your profile to see if you have logged on 😈It’s kind of primal/prey feature that I enjoy sometime with the right person… 🐺

Posted
Obviously not a game! Stalking pure & simple! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Posted

When you're able to post your favourite club, and maybe when you're going, is it really responspile to allow invisible people to see, now, granted the same  can be said about anyone, but at least you'd know who'd been looking, 

Posted
4 hours ago, naughtynat said:

Obviously not a game! Stalking pure & simple! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Stalking is when only one person know about it…

and I said “see it as a game..so the other person is involved ” if you don’t know the difference don’t comment unconditionally. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
Stalkers always have an excuse! Hence the word 🤦🏼‍♀️ Twisted!!! 🙈